Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Video shows brothers, 2 and 5, smoking pot..

Jaron

CNN.com: http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/03/04/pot.kids/index.html

WATAUGA, Texas (CNN) -- Police in suburban Fort Worth, Texas, said a videotape found in a search for stolen goods appears to show two teenagers persuading a 2-year-old boy and his 5-year-old brother to smoke marijuana.

Third-degree felony charges have been filed against the teenagers.

"I have never seen anything like this quite so disturbing," said Bruce Ure, director of public safety for the Watauga Police Department. "Our children count on us to protect them; these individuals did everything but protect these children." (Watch kids puff on apparent joint as teens laugh )

The incident began unfolding February 22, when the Fort Worth Police Department executed a search warrant to look for stolen goods in the apartment of 17-year-old Demetris McCoy, the unemployed uncle of the two children, and 18-year-old Vanswan Polty, Ure said....

continued in link

What the **** is wrong with people?

You generally have to look no further than their own parents or "guardians." I feel so sorry for kids that have degenerates for parents - it's so destructive I think and many cannot find their way out of such messes before their lives are damaged beyond repair:2cents:

While I think this is a pretty heinous act, I disagree with the title of the video "kids forced to smoke pot." It did not look like the older kids were forcing them. They are too young to know the difference, but forcing them would be holding them down and putting the joint in their mouths...sensationalistic journalism, I guess.

PS - does the term "marijuana cigarette" crack anyone else up?? Makes me think of the drug conference scene in Fear and Loathing. :laugh:

While I think this is a pretty heinous act, I disagree with the title of the video "kids forced to smoke pot." It did not look like the older kids were forcing them. They are too young to know the difference, but forcing them would be holding them down and putting the joint in their mouths...sensationalistic journalism, I guess.

Gawd jrock, if you keeping splitting hairs like that you're going to go bald. They forced the weed onto those kids. Hell, in one scene the guy is holding the kid's head while he lights it up.

Gawd jrock, if you keeping splitting hairs like that you're going to go bald. They forced the weed onto those kids. Hell, in one scene the guy is holding the kid's head while he lights it up.

This might be splitting hairs, but if jrock really were splitting hairs, wouldn't he have more hair, not less?

PS - does the term "marijuana cigarette" crack anyone else up?? Makes me think of the drug conference scene in Fear and Loathing. :laugh:

...and furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least be surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marijuana cigarettes.

'Refers'

This might be splitting hairs, but if jrock really were splitting hairs, wouldn't he have more hair, not less?

Talk to your stylist, split hairs mean the hair is damaged. Then those suckers fall out fast. Oh, and smoking marijuana cigarettes accelerates the balding. I saw that on a film strip in school.

Talk to your stylist, split hairs mean the hair is damaged. Then those suckers fall out fast. Oh, and smoking marijuana cigarettes accelerates the balding. I saw that on a film strip in school.

Damn, no wonder i was almost bald before i finished high school :laugh:

To stay on topic, the parent(s) of these kids should be in trouble as much as the teens IMO

Archived