Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Conference 03/04/07 at 1PM Announced

JimmiJo

http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=2242

Tune in to Redskins.com on Sunday, March 4 at 1 p.m. ET as head coach Joe Gibbs hosts a press conference to be broadcast LIVE from Redskins Park. (Time is approximate.)

Stay tuned to Redskins.com for more details on the press conference.

The press conference will be broadcast LIVE from Redskins Park. An archive will be available afterwards on Redskins.com TV.

The live broadcast will require Windows Media Player 10 or above.

Download Windows Media Player

A link to watch the live press conference will be accessible on this page and the home page of Redskins.com.

Just click on the link and watch the press conference on your Windows Media Player.

I couldn't care less about his talking smack. I don't live in the DC area, so I would rarely see his interviews anyway. I'll wait and see how he does on the field before deciding if this was a good idea. For now, all I see is a guy who left here when he was growing into his game, then plateaued while he was in Minnesota. He also needed to get out of MN because of his off field problems tarnishing him up there. My advice to him would be "Shut the f**k up, stay away from boats, and focus on improving your game." He should also join Carlos in getting some tutoring from Darrell and Deion.

27 would look best, IMO, of the numbers available.

However, I have to admit, I've never gotten used to ST's 21. I miss the old 36. Maybe those guys'll work something out and both go back to their old numbers.

I bet ST would like a boat ride. :D

(I know, I know. Sorry.)

Archived