Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rumor: Skins Interested In Randy Moss

Lavarleap56

This one lost me with the trade picks. For crying out loud... Lloyd is 6 years younger... and Moss WANTS the hell out of there. If we were a team that played well thruout and into the playoffs... Moss would keep his head case to himself. I think he just wants to be on a winning team now. But considering we still have a ways to go, it would be hard to trust him from the outset. So, obviously... NOT.

I think someone over there likes to play Rumor Nut and see how it's played out in other forums. :silly:

We'd be fools to pass up on Calvin Johnson. I realize the sarcastic tone of these last couple threads, but are you kidding me? Need or no need, anyone that would pass on Calvin Johnson is crrrrazy. I'd pass on him though :silly:

HTTR

Seriously?.... I would rather have Robert Meacham (Tennessee). Great vertical, while Moss goes for the bombs.

Seriously?.... I would rather have Robert Meacham (Tennessee). Great vertical, while Moss goes for the bombs.

I def agree with you. That guy from Tennessee actually is 6'3", but can run in the 4.3-4.4 range. He did at the combine.

We should trade down and get the DE ... and Meachum!

I don't think we need a WR in the first place. Our offense is running-oriented. We have 2 RBs who need the ball, a TE/H-back in Cooley who needs the ball, AND 3 WRs in Moss, Lloyd, and Randle El who need the ball. Do we really need a top flight WR from this draft to streth the distribution even thinner? I think a problem could be that we have too much talent and $$ invested in this offense that we feel like we need to keep everyone happy. Randy Moss would be the dumbest addition for our team and I hope we don't pursue anything else on offense except a replacement for Dock.

Archived