Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rumor: Skins Interested In Randy Moss

Lavarleap56

I find the funniest thing about it...he links a post from another fan from another board... :doh:

not even a news article...a post :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

yup that will keep me entertained all day :laugh: :laugh:

Its not an exact science to post something credible.

It takes more than the 20-200 vision, kinee jerk reaction to a post elsewhere and desire to be first with the latest without researching as we see with this one.

Besides even the casual Redskin Fan should know off the bat that the odds of us trading for a Randy Moss in 2007 is Slim and none and Slim is on vacation.

I find the funniest thing about it...he links a post from another fan from another board... :doh:

not even a news article...a post :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

yup that will keep me entertained all day :laugh: :laugh:

I hope everyone knows this is a joke to kind of ease the tension the board had yesterday with all the smoot stuff.

I thought it was funny but it does have a link :silly:

I'm sorry but I like this if this true. When randy wants to play he is a beast. We need a big WR. I think this can work. However I would consult some of the vets on the team and see how they feel before I pull the trigger.

this linked blog is ridiculous on its face.

first of all the Redskins can't simply trade Brandon Lloyd to the Raiders. there are significant cap implication to making any such move.

second, Moss is 32 and has had a history of problems in getting along with his coaches and in Oakland he has been critical of the HC in the newspapers.

isn't that just what the Redskins were trying to avoid in letting Arrington leave town in 2006?

the last thing Gibbs wants is to bring in another head case to manage.

lastly, the Redskins are not going to draft Calvin Johnson, that is unless it is to turn around and trade him to another team that is desperate to have him.

the Redskins defensive line is a patchwork quilt of age and inexperience. this line produced 12 sacks last year, a laughable figure in today's NFL where pressure defenses are the norm.

wasn't this the same blog site that proposed that the Skins were going to sign Arrington? :)

Archived