Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DRAFT 07 Call me CRAZY

flock53

Trade #6 and Brandon Lloyd to the Browns for #3 and the best lower RD pick you can sqeeze out of them. We can grab Calvin Johnson and the Brownies can still get Adrian Petersen. THEN trade Portis and next years 1st RD to the Texans for #8 and a 4th RD (#103). We could then trade #8 down to #15 (Pit) and get a 3rd RD (#77). At #15 we grab DE Adam Carriker and at #77 you grab RB/FB Brian Leonard and you still have a 4th rounder to add some depth at WR or LB/DB. REASONS: a) #6 is a tweener pick and Calvin IS a sure thing (no Westbrook here), B) Carriker is a versital DL, playin DE on run downs and can move inside also. c) Im sold on what Betts can do as a full time starter and Portis is damaged goods with a bad shoulder and I didnt like him blaming the coaches for his injury, if pre-season is so unimportant, then WHY would you chase the guy down to make a tackle?? Leonard can both play FB and RB, has very good hands and can be the back up. We also need to re-sign Jeff Posey, Vernon Fox and Todd Wade. Maybe sign FB BJ Askew or A. Thomas.

Trade #6 and Brandon Lloyd to the Browns for #3 and the best lower RD pick you can sqeeze out of them. We can grab Calvin Johnson and the Brownies can still get Adrian Petersen. THEN trade Portis and next years 1st RD to the Texans for #8 and a 4th RD (#103). We could then trade #8 down to #15 (Pit) and get a 3rd RD (#77). At #15 we grab DE Adam Carriker and at #77 you grab RB/FB Brian Leonard and you still have a 4th rounder to add some depth at WR or LB/DB. REASONS: a) #6 is a tweener pick and Calvin IS a sure thing (no Westbrook here), B) Carriker is a versital DL, playin DE on run downs and can move inside also. c) Im sold on what Betts can do as a full time starter and Portis is damaged goods with a bad shoulder and I didnt like him blaming the coaches for his injury, if pre-season is so unimportant, then WHY would you chase the guy down to make a tackle?? Leonard can both play FB and RB, has very good hands and can be the back up. We also need to re-sign Jeff Posey, Vernon Fox and Todd Wade. Maybe sign FB BJ Askew or A. Thomas.

Ok. You're crazy.

I know this works because I just did it on Madden 07.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I would love nothing more than to draft CJ - even if that means we'd have to trade up (for a reasonable price, of course). But that's not happening and I'm ok with draftin Adams or Anderson.

The trade talks of Portis have to stop - really. Mods, perhaps you can ban anyone who mentions a Portis trade (unless, of course, it's reported somewhere CREDIBLE (i.e., NOT PFW). It would make the world, er Extremeskins, a better place :cheers:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I would love nothing more than to draft CJ - even if that means we'd have to trade up (for a reasonable price, of course). But that's not happening and I'm ok with draftin Adams or Anderson.

The trade talks of Portis have to stop - really. Mods, perhaps you can ban anyone who mentions a Portis trade (unless, of course, it's reported somewhere CREDIBLE (i.e., NOT PFW). It would make the world, er Extremeskins, a better place :cheers:

You just mentioned it!!!!

:banhim:

:laugh:

Archived