Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let the Tracking Begin........(Merged)

smsmith40

Om, this is your place, if you want me to stop posting it then I will.

Frankly, I think its harmless fun and has been done fairly successfully for a few years by a couple of others. I think you SHOULD go back and check last years thread. I did a few days ago, we had the Andre Carter pickup in San Jose, we had the flight plans for the return trip via Chicago to pick up ARE before anywhere else.

However, I'll shut it down and go back to teasing MSF in the Tailgate if you would prefer. Personally I think this is marginally more productive

Relax, brudda. It ain't "my" place--it's the Redskins' place, meaning it's OUR place. :)

Thread isn't going anywhere.

As to the rest, please see my last post above. :)

Carry on, me and my walker are off to find other threads to bring down.

Here' my prediction:

RS1 is circling Buffalo as we speak, at 12:00:01, Vinnie Cerrato is going to skydive from the plane and land in Nate Clements front yard......he is bringing a 10 shot pump action 12 gauge, with tranquilizer darts in case he spots any other team reps.....he is wearing burgundy and gold camouflage....

Hopefully they throw him off without the parachute and then send our new GM down to sign Clements and Fletcher.

Well, there's a way to go until midnight EST but the only flight plan matching the profile of R1 took off at 3:30pm for Salt Lake City..........seems unlikely. I'll keep my eye out for any more flight plans out of Dulles, the SLC flight plan has been filed for some time

Well, there's a way to go until midnight EST but the only flight plan matching the profile of R1 took off at 3:30pm for Salt Lake City..........seems unlikely. I'll keep my eye out for any more flight plans out of Dulles, the SLC flight plan has been filed for some time

Does that mean were going after PCS? naw, that would cost too much. :silly:

Archived