Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let the Tracking Begin........(Merged)

smsmith40

Buy your tickets now:

March 2- Wizards vs Hawks @ Verizon Center

Keep an eye out for limo coming from Ruth's Chris bearing Carlos Rogers, Marcus Washington and Jason Campbell and whoever we are courting

lol..Probably true..I went to a Wizards game last season and Dan Snyder was there with Andre Carter, Randle El, and I think Archuleta.

Flight# Type Dep Time Arr Time Date

BLOCKED GLEX IAD 04:17 TEB 04:48 02-26-2007

Profile matching redskins one left for New York this morning. Teterboro is a popular airport for executives travelling to Manhattan. Not convinced this is ACTUALLY our bird but I'll keep an eye on it until it gets back to Dulles

]']Are you crazy! Why would we leave to go sign FA when free agency had already started for 11 hours and 59 minutes. We'll be taking off at 12:00 approximately on March 1st.

If Ya REALLY wanna get technical R1 will be landing @ 12:00am in whichever destination is our top priority. Which means it will take-off anywhere between 2-6 hours prior to 12:00am. :D

OK, there have been no matching DIRECT returns from Teterboro to Dulles, there HAVE been some onward flight profiles to Palm Beach and Nashville. Teterboro is the kind of place that we lose R1 beacuse there are so many executive jet flights in and out of there every day.

In any case neither of the onward flights have made their way back to Dulles either.

At the moment my best gues is that redskins one hasn't left Dulles since it got back from indy

Good thing the Redskins don't know people are trying to track Redskins One to get a bead on what free agents they might be wooing. I mean, if they DID know, they might do nefarious mis- and disinformation kind of stuff ... oh, like send it the opposite direction to throw off the hounds for instance.

Some of you guys would make lousy spies or campaign managers. :)

Good thing the Redskins don't know people are trying to track Redskins One to get a bead on what free agents they might be wooing. I mean, if they DID know, they might do nefarious mis- and disinformation kind of stuff ... oh, like send it the opposite direction to throw off the hounds for instance.

Some of you guys would make lousy spies or campaign managers. :)

Om, let me ask you this. When did you turn into Walter Mathau's character from Grumpy Old Men?

All right then ... as the guy driving this bus, what do YOU think there is to be learned from the comings and goings of Redskins One in the week leading up to the start of FA?

I think what they are saying is that the skins have blocked the planes tail number. So the way to track it is to know where it's at (Indy) then follow that plane through the free agent period.

You can't just type in the tail number anymore and get it's location.

Om, let me ask you this. When did you turn into Walter Mathau's character from Grumpy Old Men?

Sometime around 2030, as I recall.

Methinks you missed the point, btw, before opting to make it about the poster and not the post. Not very Zen-like of you. :cool:

Sometime around 2030, as I recall.

Methinks you missed the point, btw, before opting to make it about the poster and not the post. Not very Zen-like of you. :cool:

Om from the Future eh. One would think you could grace us with some masterful prognostication in that case. :)

As far as missing the point, it's more of a general observation over the past couple of years. Tis' not the Om of Die Hard's Extremeskins.com.

I think what they are saying is that the skins have blocked the planes tail number. So the way to track it is to know where it's at (Indy) then follow that plane through the free agent period.

You can't just type in the tail number anymore and get it's location.

Hey, all I was doing was pointing out that tracking the silly airplane around probably isn't going to tell us much about what FA's we're likely to land. We've done this several years in a row now, and as I recall, every year everyone's like " :doh: " when the people we sign have nothing to do with where the airplane went.

If the previous year's threads indicate otherwise, I'll happily take it back and apologize for offending Todd. But I don't think they will. :)

All right then ... as the guy driving this bus, what do YOU think there is to be learned from the comings and goings of Redskins One in the week leading up to the start of FA?

I think its a fun way to pass the early stages of the offseason. i doubt there is any actual insightful info that comes out of it, but its fun.. Hey driver, where is this bus going anyways?

Om from the Future eh. One would think you could grace us with some masterful prognostication in that case. :)

Fair enough, but just one (don't want to mess with the space-time continuum):

The Skins rebound nicely in 2007.

As far as missing the point, it's more of a general observation over the past couple of years. Tis' not the Om of Die Hard's Extremeskins.com.

Dude. I'm seven years older than I was when I first stumbled in these doors. You bet I'm a different guy--that was 15% of my life ago. Aren't YOU a different guy than you were in 2000, Mr. f/k/a Crandy Todd? Hmmm? :)

Hey, all I was doing was pointing out that tracking the silly airplane around probably isn't going to tell us much about what FA's we're likely to land. We've done this several years in a row now, and as I recall, every year everyone's like " :doh: " when the people we sign have nothing to do with where the airplane went.

If the previous year's threads indicate otherwise, I'll happily take it back and apologize for offending Todd. But I don't think they will. :)

*COUGH*

As an example:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146327&page=20&pp=20&highlight=n904ds

From one andyman:

wilmington was to pick up brandon lloyd, who was there visiting his in laws.

We know the Danny has taken steps to make it more difficult to track Redskins One, and we know they have used more than one plane/the planes of Danny's friends to make some of these trips. Doesn't make it any less fun or interesting, and it has borne some fruit in the past.

Fair enough, but just one (don't want to mess with the space-time continuum):

The Skins rebound nicely in 2007.

Dude. I'm seven years older than I was when I first stumbled in these doors. You bet I'm a different guy--that was 15% of my life ago. Aren't YOU a different guy than you were in 2000, Mr. f/k/a Crandy Todd? Hmmm? :)

Oh, I'm still Cranky. The Zen bit is just to screw with people in the Tailgate. ;)

Has your custom Redskins branded walker shown up yet? :silly:

Om, this is your place, if you want me to stop posting it then I will.

Frankly, I think its harmless fun and has been done fairly successfully for a few years by a couple of others. I think you SHOULD go back and check last years thread. I did a few days ago, we had the Andre Carter pickup in San Jose, we had the flight plans for the return trip via Chicago to pick up ARE before anywhere else.

However, I'll shut it down and go back to teasing MSF in the Tailgate if you would prefer. Personally I think this is marginally more productive

*COUGH*

As an example:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146327&page=20&pp=20&highlight=n904ds

From one andyman:

We know the Danny has taken steps to make it more difficult to track Redskins One, and we know they have used more than one plane/the planes of Danny's friends to make some of these trips. Doesn't make it any less fun or interesting, and it has borne some fruit in the past.

Perhaps not the best example. From a few posts later regarding that andyman post:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2308576&postcount=397

Oops. :)

For the record, I haven't said one word about it not being "fun" to track the silly airplane. I'm just suggesting it probably should not be viewed as anything more than that. As I suspect I've been saying in these tracking threads all along--even when I was young and foolish like the Om that Todd misses so. :)

Archived