Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let the Tracking Begin........(Merged)

smsmith40

Son of a....Too expensive? Hey. I'm worth every bit of that .74 cents damnit!

;)

Hey, I'm stuck in Utah as well. Can I get a ride home? I'm still in good shape, I think I can fill a "flava flav" role for the team and run around the sidelines saying "yeah Booyyee" everytime ST knocks the snot out of a punter...or anyone else that gets in his way.

Actually its the Postons :silly:

:laugh: Dayum. That was just wrong. :laugh:

I fired them. There was bunch of small print dealing with Tequila and stuff they missed. I'd have hated to have signed a contract, then find that out,then have to try to sue the Redskins. So I fired them. :D

I tried to use search and got the error below.

So, who's going to be the first at midnight to post where Mr. Snyder's plane is?

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1024 bytes) in /srv/www/htdocs/forums/search.php on line 832

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 87 bytes) in /srv/www/htdocs/forums/includes/functions.php on line 490

You cant track Redskins 1 !! i dont know why everyone keeps starting all these traking threads its getting annoying and old, please stop waisitng everyone's time with useless clutter on the board.

P.S.- thank god for my lab top as i am able to post from underneath the belly of the plane. if you want something done right you have to do it yourself around here ;)

Buf, if someone can direct me correctly to a sight that will give me the information, you can count on me. I am off tomorrow as Thursday's are my Friday's (i.e., 4 10's). I went out to the sight that was listed, registered and the information that I received back was blocked information. If someone can give me pertanent info, I would be glad to do it.

You cant track Redskins 1 !! i dont know why everyone keeps starting all these traking threads its getting annoying and old, please stop waisitng everyone's time with useless clutter on the board.

P.S.- thank god for my lab top as i am able to post from underneath the belly of the plane. if you want something done right you have to do it yourself around here ;)

well get crackin' then..... ;)

Look forward to reports from underneath Redskins 1. :)

That thing has landing gear problems or failure it's going to suck being you though. :silly:

Buf, if someone can direct me correctly to a sight that will give me the information, you can count on me. I am off tomorrow as Thursday's are my Friday's (i.e., 4 10's). I went out to the sight that was listed, registered and the information that I received back was blocked information. If someone can give me pertanent info, I would be glad to do it.

try this one it's the one pft uses

http://flightaware.com/live/

:cheers:

Looking at SLC, there are two blocked tail GLEX departures. One went to the virgin islands, the other one went to Midway (Chicago).

We've upped the ante this year, we aren't taking prospective FA's to Wiz games, its straight to the Virgin Islands with them. ;)

Archived