Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Jason Kidd divorce....woooooowwww

Spaceman Spiff

When will the Redskins win the next super bowl?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. When will the Redskins win the next super bowl?

• 5-10 years...
    • 10-15 years...
    • 15-20 years...
    • Not in my lifetime...

OOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo.

That one got me.

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

How original.

Pot calling a kettle black.

Dang.........I bet no one has ever used that before.

Maybe you could copyright it.

And, just so this thread is not hijacked anymore.

Put your response in a PM to me.

And try to bring your A game.

OOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo.

That one got me.

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

How original.

Pot calling a kettle black.

Dang.........I bet no one has ever used that before.

Maybe you could copyright it.

That's rich coming from someone who started with:

I would battle wits with you SS........but I can tell you are unarmed.

:D

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Don't want to interrupt a good brouhaha, but Spiff--I just want to say the way some read your post it sounds as though you were referring to one of our female members as a whore (doesn't matter which member). Now, I don't know if you were, or people have misread you, but if it's so, the smiley doesn't make it "all ok."

If you called someone and idiot or an ******* with a smiley, whilemaking it obvious you have an issue with that person, you're going to get at least a warning.

Usually it's simply a direct insult that can get someone a time-out. But not always. Just a heads-up. Now, please, resume your normal actitvities. :)

I'm not completely discounting her claims but it all seems too crazy for a NBA star to be engaged in. That is a whole lifetime of misdeeds and the rap sheet of a serious lowlife.

I have NO tolerance for angry wifes trying to ruin their husband and steal everything he worked for if she is infact making it all up. The preferential treatment that women receive in some cases is tough to swallow.

Don't want to interrupt a good brouhaha, but Spiff--I just want to say the way some read your post it sounds as though you were referring to one of our female members as a whore (doesn't matter which member). Now, I don't know if you were, or people have misread you, but if it's so, the smiley doesn't make it "all ok."

Isn't it fun trying to decipher true intent on the internets? I didn't get that impression from his posts at all, with or without the smiley.

:whoknows:

Archived