Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Jason Kidd divorce....woooooowwww

Spaceman Spiff

When will the Redskins win the next super bowl?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. When will the Redskins win the next super bowl?

• 5-10 years...
    • 10-15 years...
    • 15-20 years...
    • Not in my lifetime...

Ya know...regarding this Blondie vs whoever bull****...as often gets said around here...get a life---quit taking yourself or this childish crap so seriously...I have to moderate the damn insults, not the needling...go find some real issue that needs addressing PB...I have no favorites in this nonsense and that's how I see both sides (sorry everyone)...the "privileged member" and the "unfairly treated" is all just a bunch of nonsense...so I like you PleaseBlitz, but you can "shock" your self right into coma for all I care.

Well, im shocked that Spiff got a warning and Blondie didnt for that little exchange.

Anyways, everyone knows the best cookies to beat your wife with are Macedamian Nut cookies. They have edges.

All due respect PB), and I mean that, and others, but that's Bull****. This is not a "he started it "comment. Fact is, Spiff came in and gave Blondie a cheap shot. Plain and simple. It was an implication with a clear meaning. I'm not going dance around that either. He knows and anyone who read his comment knows damn good and well what he was saying, ( anyone who says otherwise, is a liar). It's not the first time I've seen this kind of thing from a member or 2 here as well. It's one thing to disagree and such around here, but this kind of personal attack is intolerable. Or at least at one point it time it was. It saddens me that things have gotten to the point where these types of things are even allowed these days. Way I see it, Blondie actually handled things very well considering what was said to her. And in no way were her comments near the same type that was made to her here. And that says alot more about Blondie, (in a good way), than it does others here.

Now I know what's coming. There's PCS, defending Blondie again. Yep. Sure am. But that is irrelevant to the point being made. And if you all have been around long enough, you will know I have taken the same stance with others on the board as well. Though that too is irrelevant. Though I will say that Blondie has been here alot longer than most, and one of the reasons this place has been, and continues to be a great place come and talk, is because of her presence here. If some would get more secure with themselves and look past the fact that she is an intelligent, assertive woman, than maybe a few of these comments wouldn't even be made. Nobody, and I mean nobody deserves to be called things like this anywhere, much less on a message board. Certainly not Blondie, she's earned more respect than that as a member here, not just a woman.

Well, im shocked that Spiff got a warning and Blondie didnt for that little exchange.

There was a simple little thread going until Spiff made that comment. Blondie can certainly give as good as she gets, and she did following that comment. But implying someone's a whore (smiley or not) is uncalled for. I'd have to ask what that comment had to do with the thread? Nothing. It was just a shot. I'm betting Spiff would openly acknowledge it.

Is it that frigging hard to be civil people? Apparently so.

Isn't it fun trying to decipher true intent on the internets? I didn't get that impression from his posts at all, with or without the smiley.

:whoknows:

And I have to read the several PM's I get about it with their interpretaions. Thats why there was no aqction taken other than articulating the situation clearly. Spiff Pm'ed me and is fine, as am I ....except for the kibitzing wearing thin on me on a ******* Saturday when I'm dying to get out in the sun :)

Ya know...regarding this Blondie vs whoever bull****...as often gets said around here...get a life---quit taking yourself or this childish crap so seriously...I have to moderate the damn insults, not the needling...go find some real issue that needs addressing PB...I have no favorites in this nonsense and that's how I see both sides (sorry everyone)...the "privileged member" and the "unfairly treated" is all just a bunch of nonsense...so I like you PleaseBlitz, but you can "shock" your self right into coma for all I care.

First of all, I dont take anything seriously. Second of all, I was just pointing out something that was pretty damn obvious. So just relax Jumbo.

It is what it is. :)

With all due respect, I'm not trying to butt in but I'm just kind of curious as to what qualifies something as an insult on this board. Clearly spiff's remark could be construed as highly insulting, but does repeated condescending remarks with little to no relation to the topic at hand not also warrant the label of being insulting?

Just trying to figure out what I can get away with for future reference, y'know ;)

And I have to read the several PM's I get about it with their interpretaions. Thats why there was no aqction taken other than articulating the situation clearly. Spiff Pm'ed me and is fine, as am I ....except for the kibitzing wearing thin on me on a ******* Saturday when I'm dying to get out in the sun :)

I feel yah. Internet drama sucks :silly:

First of all, I dont take anything seriously. Second of all, I was just pointing out something that was pretty damn obvious. So just relax Jumbo.

I'm not that tense, PB. You wouldn't want to see me that tense. :)

I just call people out on their BS sometimes.

With all due respect, I'm not trying to butt in but I'm just kind of curious as to what qualifies something as an insult on this board. Clearly spiff's remark could be construed as highly insulting, but does repeated condescending remarks with little to no relation to the topic at hand not also warrant the label of being insulting?

Just trying to figure out what I can get away with for future reference, y'know ;)

Well, you work on it however you see fit EA. I have faith in people.

Let me help educate you guys.

An insult is whatever the ****ing moderator says it is.

I hope that helps. :)

Joumana is a ****ing NUTS. I've heard some crazy stories about her lately. Good luck Mr. Kidd.

A few more details from The Post:

Kidd charges that his wife even recently used T.J. to "sneak into" the team's locker room to rifle through his belongings and dig up dirt on him.

On Dec. 27, she swiped his cellphone and then left the boy alone to take a front-row seat at the game - where she proceeded to openly taunt her husband with "personal insults," the court papers allege.

2007_01_skidd.jpg

http://www.gothamist.com/archives/2007/01/10/in_surprising_n.php

Off the top of your head name three current or former NFL players who have been charged with murder. It took me approximately 6 seconds. Now name three NBA players who have been charged with murder. I can't think of one.

Jason Williams, New Jersey Nets... for killing his limo driver...I think he got off

I'm off to the logging roads up wayyy high, breaking in a new pistol, and then shuffle over the this little valley to watch some eagles and stare at a clear blue sky and get in some even clearer ice-cold lake water :D

You all have a good one :cheers:

He hit her with a cookie? What kind?

SNICKERDOODLES NO DOUBT....:D

All due respect PB),

Though I will say that Blondie has been here alot longer than most, and one of the reasons this place has been, and continues to be a great place come and talk, is because of her presence here.

Tenor should not preclude you from the same standards and accountability that everyone else is being held to....so I respectfully disagree. :)

There was a simple little thread going until Spiff made that comment. Blondie can certainly give as good as she gets, and she did following that comment.

and I think that point was what caused the stir, kinda like the old two wrongs dont make a right thingy. :2cents:

I'm not that tense, PB. You wouldn't want to see me that tense. :)

hulk.JPG

Archived