Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Lunch- Monday, Ryan Clark

Walking Deadman

Ryan Clark is on Redskins Lunch right now..

He said he is doing good and that he still lives in the area. He also said that he thinks GW and the defense is gonna turn it around next year, "..it is all about chemistry."

I for one miss Clark a ton and think we could have made the playoffs if he was back there at SS. But instead we let him go to pick up AA and we stunk it up. Granted Peirson going down was a big loss but still.

Ryan Clark is on Redskins Lunch right now..

He said he is doing good and that he still lives in the area. He also said that he thinks GW and the defense is gonna turn it around next year, "..it is all about chemistry."

I for one miss Clark a ton and think we could have made the playoffs if he was back there at SS. But instead we let him go to pick up AA and we stunk it up. Granted Peirson going down was a big loss but still.

lol at us making the playoffs if only we had ryan clark. he wasnt even that good when he was here, everyone just thinks because he was good in the lockeroom he was the best saftey ever. theres a reason he got benched in pittsburgh.

I didn't like his playing in the beginning of the season, but he DID bring it on in the end. Alot of times that's all you need for that push in the playoffs. Little did I know he would be replaced by a $35M punt protector. :doh:

BTW, I'm not saying RC would have helped us into the playoffs last year. That's just plain out RIDICULOUS. I'm just saying that in the 2 playoff games (the year before) he was part of a D that gave it all they had. That's all.

Damn I missed that, did he say anything else????

no that is it cause he was only on for like a minute cause the show was ending

I miss Clark as well, but to say that he was the missing link that would have turned a 5-11 team into a playoff team is a bit of a stretch.

teams made the playoffs at 8-8.. if we could have had a swing of just 3 games we would have had a shot at the playoffs

Come on, guys. this is getting really sad. The last couple of years, there were so many fans calling for Clark's head, saying he sucked. Now, he is our missing link??? I guess if we sent AA packing and next year he was a beast with his new team, we would see the same types of posts and threads begging for him to come back.

I strongly believe if Ryan Clark was here we'd be playing in the Super Bowl instead of those damn Bears. Yes folks he's that much of a game changer.

Bill Cowher DID NOT choose to leave Pittsburgh, Rooney kicked his ass out when he found out that he benched Ryan Clark, the best safety that has ever played professional football.

no that is it cause he was only on for like a minute cause the show was ending

teams made the playoffs at 8-8.. if we could have had a swing of just 3 games we would have had a shot at the playoffs

Its Ryan Clark, he's not a 3 game swing in the standings. :laugh:

I strongly believe if Ryan Clark was here we'd be playing in the Super Bowl instead of those damn Bears. Yes folks he's that much of a game changer.

Bill Cowher DID NOT choose to leave Pittsburgh, Rooney kicked his ass out when he found out that he benched Ryan Clark, the best safety that has ever played professional football.

The sad thing is, with the stupid stuff said on this site i'm not a 100% sure you're kidding, hahahha :D

I love how the 20 and under crowd thought Ryan Clark was the best thing since sliced bread.

He wasn't that great. Our D was good last year because they were healthy and played as a unit. That didn't happen this year REGARDLESS of having Ryan.

He is gone, get over it.

Scott

So far I have read that Ryan Clark would have made us a playoff team last year, that he was atleast a 3 game swing in the Win/Loss column and that someone here would gladly give up our 5th, 6th, and 7th rd draft picks to get him back.

You people make my head hurt. :doh1:

Archived