Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Wright and Holdman

lavar1156

Holdman should not have been on the team in the first place. I would not mind keeping Wright though in nickel/dime packages. Him and Prioleau will be solid depth for us next season, provided we sign a CB, have a Rogers who learns how to catch, and a healthy Springs. Of course the big thing, a dominating D-line.

Holdman should not have been on the team in the first place. I would not mind keeping Wright though in nickel/dime packages. Him and Prioleau will be solid depth for us next season, provided we sign a CB, have a Rogers who learns how to catch, and a healthy Springs. Of course the big thing, a dominating D-line.

--------------------------

I think Holdman could be a good back-up, but not an every down backer. As far as the backfield goes, there are too many if's and maybe's there. We need a legit number one corner, or at least a number two. I agree with you on the DL, it is a MUST HAVE.

Somewhere else (I think it was a piece by Paul Woody) I read that the team would probably resign Holdman because of his versatility. I really don't mind Holdman as a special teamer/substitution, but he really shouldn't be a starter anymore. Our linebackers were absolutely FLAT this year, and he was part of the problem.

Somewhere else (I think it was a piece by Paul Woody) I read that the team would probably resign Holdman because of his versatility. I really don't mind Holdman as a special teamer/substitution, but he really shouldn't be a starter anymore. Our linebackers were absolutely FLAT this year, and he was part of the problem.

holdman doesnt have a single positive quality. i dare someone to name one if you think otherwise.

Archived