Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Blondie's OFFICIAL Game Thread - giants @ REDSKINS

TK

gamedayredskins_giants.jpg

STREAM SONNY, SAM, & LARRY HERE!

espnradio.gif

This is THE place for you to discuss the game during the game.

Remember, keep it clean. If you need to, use the Report Post function. It looks like this report.gif and can be found in the upper right hand corner of each individual post.

FYI if the TV feed is out of synch with the radio stream, pause the TV with your DVR or your TiVO & synch them that way.

Its not necessarily rational, but I really have a feeling we're not just going to win this game, but we're going to win it big. We're due for some breaks and positive luck. I think we force 3 turnovers, manage a defensive score, and JC has his best night as a starter to date.

Its not necessarily rational, but I really have a feeling we're not just going to win this game, but we're going to win it big. We're due for some breaks and positive luck. I think we force 3 turnovers, manage a defensive score, and JC has his best night as a starter to date.

-

Heres hoping your feelings are right, we need something positive for the last game of the year.

For some reason, all week, I have had an unjustifiable feeling that we will win this game. However, all logic suggests that Tiki will have another field day against us, Plaxico and company should dominate our weak defensive back corps, and our offense won't be able to make up for our defensive errors in a game we'll lose 31-20ish

Still, the Giants are in absolute desperation mode, under an inordinate amount of pressure - from the coaching staff down to the players. We, on the other hand, have really nothing to play for, except a select few who are playing for their jobs next season.

If we can get on them early, score on our opening possession, take some time off the clock, rattle them a little bit, we could see them crumble before our eyes. Who wouldn't like to end Tiki's career on such a note?

Archived