Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins VS Saints Official Post Game Thread (Merged)

Pete

He almost dropped it!

:laugh:

We can laugh now because we won.

Yeah, if he dropped that one.. my TV set was going out the window. And then I would have demanded a new TV from Carlos himself.

Merry Christmas to me, Butterfingers.

Of course, none of this happened and I am not sad because of it. :D

SKINS WIN!!

Number 1 offense? Reggie who? Cowboys got spanked by them? They didn't seeem so tough and they played at home no less. :cheers:

I just hope we finish this year out continuing to build good things for the next. I would ove to see our unity and belief return. Most of these people were on our team last year when most of us were very grateful for the way things seemed to be headed, flaws and all. The ones that have joined still seem like talented people to me. I'l looking for a mesh, not a purge.

Exactly! :cheers: Here's to less tampering and more gelling during the off season. Lot's of young talent out there that should be allowed to grow and develope together, that's how you build.

Number 1 offense? Reggie who? Cowboys got spanked by them? They didn't seeem so tough and they played at home no less. :cheers:

That's another reason I'm happy about the win. A friend of mine who is a Cowboy fan was trashing the Skins and Gibbs. I can't wait to see what he says now.

Exactly! :cheers: Here's to less tampering and more gelling during the off season. Lot's of young talent out there that should be allowed to grow and develope together, that's how you build.

I hope this happens. This team is not like the 2000 team that was built on free agency. There are some good young players on this team that should be allowed to develop.

I just hope we finish this year out continuing to build good things for the next. I would ove to see our unity and belief return. Most of these people were on our team last year when most of us were very grateful for the way things seemed to be headed, flaws and all. The ones that have joined still seem like talented people to me. I'l looking for a mesh, not a purge.

Lets hope for a healthy team next year, all the injuries really hurt us this year.

You can't win games when your defense is on the injury report or on injured reserve.

Great win! When this team learns how to finish drives, we can really play with anyone. Campbell's completion percentage wasn't pretty, but he came through big, continually taking shots down the field and hit Moss early for the Skins lone TD.

And don't look now, but the Skins have a kicker, punter, and a return guy. We have good special teams! :cheers:

I was thinking that this would happen. Last week, the DEFENSE gave up just 14 points and one of those was due to an interception against one of the best offenses in the league (they returned one for a TD that was at least a 10 point swing). Although they did give up 24 to the Falcons, one TD (the key one) was set up of a big interception return and this resulted in a 10 point swing (hey, we lost that game by 10). In the second half of the season, the defense, especially after it got healthy, has played well with the exception a a few critical breakdowns.

So here's an interesting debate for next season...Portis, or Betts? Apparently Betts has stepped up and has shown that he's got moves and speed and everything that Portis got. Still love CP, but Betts is stepping up!

thats a false choice. no reason both cant get lots of touches and really punish teams.

Portis and Betts. kinda like Porgy and Bess!

Archived