Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Women of ES stand and be counted.

Boots

So, the other day I was on ES and refered to a fellow poster as a dude, only to be told that "I am not a dude". It was a little embarrising. So I thought we could start a list of all the ES members that are not "dudes" so I won't make that mistake again. This has probably been done before but I think we need an updated list.

So stand up ladies and be counted!

HTTR!!!

So, the other day I was on ES and refered to a fellow poster as a dude, only to be told that "I am not a dude". It was a little embarrising. So I thought we could start a list of all the ES members that are not "dudes" so I won't make that mistake again. This has probably been done before but I think we need an updated list.

So stand up ladies and be counted!

HTTR!!!

LEt me guess...... was it huly?

LEt me guess...... was it huly?

no, it wasn't Huly. Ive seen to many pictures of her to make that mistake. Although, in the same thread where I called the one poster dude, Huly posted back that many people that meet her for the first time at the tail gates come looking for a man.:laugh:

no, it wasn't Huly. Ive seen to many pictures of her to make that mistake. Although, in the same thread where I called the one poster dude, Huly posted back that many people that meet her for the first time at the tail gates come looking for a man.:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Everyone's favorite phrase:

"Where is that dude Huly"?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Pez I did not know you were married to a dude... :silly:

Archived