Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

when we use our 5th overall pick in the draft

Brandon Lloyd Christmas

I think you draft the DE

Lb's and CB's are too raw coming from College to make instant impact....a DE on the other hand can use his God given talent and size from the get go.

I hate saying it, but get a free agent to play LB and CB...at least they are accustomed to the speed of the game by then.

**Wouldn't you rather pay Pat Tillman's rotting corpse a 10 million dollar signing bonus?**

Seriously I THINK and HOPE I get the point of your thread but there exactly 1 trillion other ways to make that point other than desecrating the memory of a fallen soldier.

How about drafting Lamarr Woodley DE, from Mich. Next we go to Minn. and get Smoot back. Then we trade the majority of the associate coaches and all of the 2006 FA's except Randle El for a couple of third rounders. Last, we wait another year and get a LB out of Ohio State named James Laurinitis, son of the "Animal".

I’d love to have in the draft. Gaines Adams, defensive end from Clemson, or Leon Hall, cornerback from Michigan or trade down for some picks and pick up Patrick Willis, Middle line backer from Mississippi

If Alan Branch is available, I don't think we can pass on him. Rotate him in with Griff and Golston next year - eventually replacing Griff.

thanks!!! but u know that 34 out of the 52 current saints players were brought in by freeagency/draft

Well technically every player is brought in by freeagency or draft except for a trade.

I don't know why everyone is so hyped about this Gaines fellow from Clemson. If I recall.....there was a certain fellow named Mario Williams that the Texans spent their #1 draft pick on last year. Meanwhile they passed over Vince Young (winning record as a QB already) and Reggie Bush. And what has Williams done this year? Virtually nothing. We need to trade down and get more picks, 1 person is not going to make this team better.

Well technically every player is brought in by freeagency or draft except for a trade.

I don't know why everyone is so hyped about this Gaines fellow from Clemson. If I recall.....there was a certain fellow named Mario Williams that the Texans spent their #1 draft pick on last year. Meanwhile they passed over Vince Young (winning record as a QB already) and Reggie Bush. And what has Williams done this year? Virtually nothing. We need to trade down and get more picks, 1 person is not going to make this team better.

I have a serious man-crush on Alan Branch - but if he is not available, I would like to see us drop back, take a LeMar Woodley, quentin moses etc. and pick up some extra picks.

Williams has done well and gotten a lot better. Probably not the best move by the Texans, as Young would really put butts in seats, but they got a Top 5 DE for a lot of years right now.

I would trade it for more draft picks in the later rounds. I dont think one rookie is going to solve much

Ditto....too bad Gregg Williams probably won't start any of the pics until year 3. I think we should fire Gregg Williams, he sucks...or better yet, trade HIM for a draft pick.

Archived