Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Blondie's OFFICIAL Game Thread - EAGLES @ REDSKINS *Rematch Edition

TK

Another wasted effort by Betts. Duckett sucks. Why not give it to Betts or Sellers at the goaline to punch it in! Damn it, it pains me to watch this bulls*** occur week after wek. Campbell played good enough to give us a chance but we couldn't score enough. We should be up by at least 14 had it not been for stupid mistakes!

Gibbs didnt blow this one. Find another scapegoat.

Sorry you are wrong... Your at goaline you dont get in the 1st time, get creative, put 5 wr's on the line and spread the line and sneak in with JC or bootleg.. WTF man I can figure this S out Why cant a Hall of famer coach.. BECAUSE HE IS WASHED UP... Please quit gibbs.

Yep. It only works if you have a dominating defense like the bears. He will never win with a mediocre team.

I never said with a mediocre team, I said we will never win because of the "Playing not to lose" mentality.

P.S when you dont have a good defense, you try your best to beat the other team with the offense right? Like Seattle? Yet for some reason JG still relies on this Hapless Defense to win games.

Sorry you are wrong... Your at goaline you dont get in the 1st time, get creative, put 5 wr's on the line and spread the line and sneak in with JC or bootleg.. WTF man I can figure this S out Why cant a Hall of famer coach.. BECAUSE HE IS WASHED UP... Please quit gibbs.

He doesnt call the plays. Where have you been all season?

Archived