Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Blondie's OFFICIAL Game Thread - EAGLES @ REDSKINS *Rematch Edition

TK

All the coaches should be fired after this loss. Keep Gibbs in the FO if you must for sentimental reasons, but don't let him make any personnel decisions. Just give him an office and a golden parachute. This team is an embarrassment and a disaster and new blood is needed to have any hopes of turning it around. First and goal at the 3 - Not giving it to the RB who has 170 yards is the final straw. The coaches are either stupid or incompetent or both. Whatever the case, THEY ALL MUST GO. NOW.

Agreed. Horrible, gutless playcalling.

It's been gutless all season...when will he get it??? Especially at this point with nothing to lose. You play to win the game, Gibbs plays way too conservatively, especially considering how bad our defense is. I blame his heartless, gutless 4th down management for about 4 losses this season

No its not Gibbs fault, hes a Hall of Fame coach.

Find another scapegoat.

:rolleyes:

Gibbs isnt the same coach he once used to be. As much as I hate to say it, it's true. He isnt even coaching this team. He either needs to retire or quit this CEO garbage and start coaching the offense and the team.

it might be time for snyder to can everyone. this franchise is terrible - plus they have no hope for the future

your blind..im not explaining this again..portis was hurt all year...brunell blew...campbell had never played before....what more you you idiots want from a quarterback-less star player-less team...get a grip boys.(and girls?)

Thanks Gutless Gibbs for another poor Redskins outing!!!!!

:applause: :applause:

We played not to lose yet again and what happened...

Hall of fame or not, I think that most people here would have made a better call. I couldn't understand why we took a timeouts at the times that we did.

Having said that, I know that it would be a different story had the defense made the stop.

Gibbs isnt the same coach he once used to be. As much as I hate to say it, it's true. He isnt even coaching this team. He either needs to retire or quit this CEO garbage and start coaching the offense and the team.

The same thing was said of Vermeil after his first three seasons with the Rams.

Archived