Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Breaking! KWTX:FBI Releases New Footage of 9/11 Pentagon Attack

heyholetsgogrant

FBI Releases New Footage of 9/11 Pentagon Attack

Raw Video: New 9/11 Pentagon Video Released

(December 4, 2006)—The FBI released video Monday from a camera atop a hotel in Arlington, Va. that shows the moment Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon on Sept. 11, 2001.

The video does not show the plane in flight.

The video was released in response to a freedom of information lawsuit filed by Scott Bingham, seeking the video, which the FBI seized from the Double Tree Hotel in Arlington after the 9/11 attacks.

The video is grainy and the focus is soft, but a rapidly-growing tower of smoke is visible in the distance on the upper edge of the frame as the plane crashes into the building. The crash killed 125 people in the Pentagon

Source: KWTX TV

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/4821121.html

Click here for video:

http://www.flight77.info/

It's tough to find video of something that didn't happen/doesn't exist.

::snicker::

I just knew this was comming, and you know what I dont blame the fed for holding the security cam photos for so long. For awhile there were many sheep in the stables of the conspiracy theorists, its dwindled to just a couple wont ever be convinced types. releasing those photos when the conspiracy nuts where at their apex would have just given them more kindling for the fire, not cause it proves they are right but its the type of stuff they use to work over the feeble minded.

::snicker::

I just knew this was comming, and you know what I dont blame the fed for holding the security cam photos for so long. For awhile there were many sheep in the stables of the conspiracy theorists, its dwindled to just a couple wont ever be convinced types. releasing those photos when the conspiracy nuts where at their apex would have just given them more kindling for the fire, not cause it proves they are right but its the type of stuff they use to work over the feeble minded.

I have photos of the Loch Ness monster and....eyewitness accounts!! I don't believe it exists, though. Does this make me feeble-minded?

I have photos of the Loch Ness monster and....eyewitness accounts!! I don't believe it exists, though. Does this make me feeble-minded?

I have no doubt you believe what you believe, and Im fully aware nothing will change your belief. Im just thankfull you dont believe that an alien lizard race rules the planet in secret, and I wasnt calling you directly feeble minded but many of the conspiracy believers are. Again, I dont think your feeble minded you do seem to actively seek validation to your claims and attempt to do so in whatever capacity you can find them in. Thats a very virile approach to belief and not feeble at all.

It's tough to find video of something that didn't happen/doesn't exist.

:doh: oh jesus, you're one of them huh? my father in law worked in the pentagon when it was hit. my wife and i had just left the area when the plane hit. the video that claims "no fuselage or tail section", is a total joke. there was no visible fuselage, because it was 350 feet deep into the building. the lack of a tail section in the video, was because it was angled so you couldn't see it. if you had seen the live footage on 9/11, you could clearly see the tail section right outside of the building. and for all the complete idiots with their "missile" theory, explain how a missile leaves 40 ft wide sliding marks of torn earth leading up to the building?

conspiracies are for morons. don't believe it? take a good look at the people who believe them, it will speak volumes.

I think its funny that he promotes something as serious as that with a domain name of boreme, for that I will laugh at him.

So why can't the pictures at least speak for themselves? They're at least better than the video provided by the OP.

I'm just saying, explain it to me better, with visual evidence to prove it was a 757 and I'll be more inclined to listen to your "voice of reason".

Archived