Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Breaking! KWTX:FBI Releases New Footage of 9/11 Pentagon Attack

heyholetsgogrant

Enlighten those who can't view the video...

How is it different? Just in minute details? Or does it prove it wasn't a 757 at all?

This is a shorter version, I was trying to find the whole recording... but basically the plane couldn't have knocked down those light poles, and it's not on the path that the offical story says.

The red line is the flight path of the offical story.

I'm wondering if I was just ignored or the tin-foil hat crowd is just in denial? :doh:

I work with people who saw it happen for Pete's sake. It was an AA 757. An employee from my building was on it. He died. We have a memorial in our lobby in honor of him, a retired Navy Captain.

Eyewitness accounts are not physical evidence.

Memorials for the dead are not physical evidence.

Your faith is not physical evidence.

This is a shorter version, I was trying to find the whole recording... but basically the plane couldn't have knocked down those light poles, and it's not on the path that the offical story says.

The red line is the flight path of the offical story.

So, there is evidence that the plane didn't knock down the light poles. That just means something else did, either that or somebody didn't account for the size of a 757. That's a big bird.

The video doesn't prove that a 757 didn't hit the Pentagon.

Eyewitness accounts are not physical evidence.

Memorials for the dead are not physical evidence.

Your faith is not physical evidence.

Please tell me you're joking. Please tell me you're not one of these tinfoil hat conspiracy axis-of-fruitloops nutjobs.

Please tell me you're joking. Please tell me you're not one of these tinfoil hat conspiracy axis-of-fruitloops nutjobs.

I'm an educated American who has the courage to call the 9/11 commission report a half-baked piece of crap and demand a proper and thorough investigation.

Nothing more, nothing less.

I'm an educated American who has the courage to call the 9/11 commission report a half-baked piece of crap and demand a proper and thorough investigation.

:applause: :cheers:

You remember the government didn't want an investigation. They said there was no reason for one, they know who did it, Bin Laden.

Bin Laden isn't even wanted for 9/11. Go to the FBI's website:

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/terrorists/terbinladen.htm and see for your self sheeple.

The Feds have said that there is no hard evidence linking Bin Laden to 9/11. Just a bunch of fake video and audio tapes.

So, there is evidence that the plane didn't knock down the light poles. That just means something else did, either that or somebody didn't account for the size of a 757. That's a big bird.

The video doesn't prove that a 757 didn't hit the Pentagon.

You're playing the game :laugh:

I heard all those passengers were beamed to the Mothership immediately before impact

I'm pretty sure I can find a video

You're playing the game :laugh:

I heard all those passengers were beamed to the Mothership immediately before impact

I'm pretty sure I can find a video

Can you stop being a troll in threads that aren't about evil muslim terrorist that hate our freedom and want to kill us please.

No, you're a tinfoil hat wearing fool who thinks everything is a conspiracy.

I watch the plane fly into the Pentagon from National Airport myself. It was a comercial aircraft.

No, you're a tinfoil hat wearing fool who thinks everything is a conspiracy.

I watch the plane fly into the Pentagon from National Airport myself. It was a comercial aircraft.

No, you only THOUGHT you saw a plane

That's because you and everyone else that was in the area were being hypnotized by the CheneyTron 2000, a giant brainwave machine situated on top of the White House

Archived