Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Breaking! KWTX:FBI Releases New Footage of 9/11 Pentagon Attack

heyholetsgogrant

That's cool, bro. You're satisfied and I'm not. And I'm not dodging the question, the answer is, "I don't know".

Do you have some possible explanations??

If you don't believe that the plane in question hit the Pentagon than something else had to have happened to it and those people right?

Here's what seems strange to me. You'd say "this is garbage", look anybody could have carried those small plane pieces in front of the pentagon. You can't see if something is a plane if it's going 500 miles and hour. etc. etc. etc.

Yet you don't seem to wonder much about where the actual plane and people went if what you say is true.

It's kind of weird logic. Sort of like being ultra critical of physical evidence that exists and than giving a pass to the obvious question that arises if a plane didn't actually hit the pentagon.

How could a plane disappear with a load of passengers shortly after take off and not be noticed????? This is in a very populated area as well. With radar tracking it and air traffic controllers communicating with it.

How could that happen under any circumstance?

Please lay out some kind of scenerio.

For arguments sake I'm going to entertain your argument that the plane did not hit the pentagon.

O.K, than that leaves some very obvious questions.

Please answer.

8:20 AM Flight 77 departed Dulles International Airport for Los Angeles.

8:50 AM the last radio contact is made with Flight 77.

8:54 AM Flight 77 veers off course toward the southwest.

8:56 AM Flight 77's transponder is turned off.

9:00 AM Flight 77 is reported missing and a search is initiated. The Pentagon increased its alert status. A flight attendant called her mother via cell phone and reported a hijacking.

9:10 AM Washington control notices an incoming plane on radar with no radio contact and no transponder.

9:24 AM the FAA notifies NORAD that Flight 77 may be headed towards Washington. There was no attempt to evacuate the Pentagon.

9:25 AM Barbara Olson reportedly made a phone call to her husband. There are varying accounts of this call but it is where the information about box cutters and knives allegedly came from.

9:27 AM VP Cheney and National Security Advisor Rice are notified in the safety of their security bunker that a plane is headed to Washington.

9:30 AM Flight 77 is tracked on radar 30 miles from Washington.

9:35 Flight 77 is reported at 7000 feet flying more than 400 mph. The plane makes a high-speed descending turn to the right dropping the last 7,000 feet in two-and-a-half minutes.*

9:37 Flight 77 disappears from radar 6 miles from Washington.

9:38 AM Flight 77 is reported to have crashed into the Pentagon.

I've never claimed to have all the answers, but the offical story does not add up. I'm actually undecided if it was a plane, missile, drone, or what to be honest. Not once have I ever said that it was not a plane, though you guys hear what you want to hear, and read what you want to read, so it makes no difference what I say.

8:20 AM Flight 77 departed Dulles International Airport for Los Angeles.

8:50 AM the last radio contact is made with Flight 77.

8:54 AM Flight 77 veers off course toward the southwest.

8:56 AM Flight 77's transponder is turned off.

9:00 AM Flight 77 is reported missing and a search is initiated. The Pentagon increased its alert status. A flight attendant called her mother via cell phone and reported a hijacking.

9:10 AM Washington control notices an incoming plane on radar with no radio contact and no transponder.

9:24 AM the FAA notifies NORAD that Flight 77 may be headed towards Washington. There was no attempt to evacuate the Pentagon.

9:25 AM Barbara Olson reportedly made a phone call to her husband. There are varying accounts of this call but it is where the information about box cutters and knives allegedly came from.

9:27 AM VP Cheney and National Security Advisor Rice are notified in the safety of their security bunker that a plane is headed to Washington.

9:30 AM Flight 77 is tracked on radar 30 miles from Washington.

9:35 Flight 77 is reported at 7000 feet flying more than 400 mph. The plane makes a high-speed descending turn to the right dropping the last 7,000 feet in two-and-a-half minutes.*

9:37 Flight 77 disappears from radar 6 miles from Washington.

9:38 AM Flight 77 is reported to have crashed into the Pentagon.

I've never claimed to have all the answers, but the offical story does not add up. I'm actually undecided if it was a plane, missile, drone, or what to be honest. Not once have I ever said that it was not a plane, though you guys hear what you want to hear, and read what you want to read, so it makes no difference what I say.

What doesn't add up about that account?

Anybody want to tell me why Bin Laden is nto wanted by the FBI for 9/11?

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fugitives/laden.htm

ATTACK ON A FEDERAL FACILITY RESULTING IN DEATH

IN ADDITION, BIN LADEN IS A SUSPECT IN OTHER TERRORIST ATTACKS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.

who says hes not? Hes already on their 10 ten most wanted fugitive, its not really needed to spell out everything hes suspected of and done is it? That would be a long list.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fugitives/laden.htm

ATTACK ON A FEDERAL FACILITY RESULTING IN DEATH

IN ADDITION, BIN LADEN IS A SUSPECT IN OTHER TERRORIST ATTACKS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.

who says hes not? Hes already on their 10 ten most wanted fugitive, its not really needed to spell out everything hes suspected of and done is it? That would be a long list.

Ummm... The FBI says he's not.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=FBI+no+hard+evidence+bin+laden

Rex Tomb, the FBI's Chief of Investigative Publicity, is reported to have said, "The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Usama Bin Laden's Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11."

Like I said, if you want to insult me to my face let me know, otherwise drop it and don't waste my time.

Excuse me, but if you had any reading skills you would see I quoted mboyd not you. So, I never insulted you in the first place. I would seriously suggest you drop the internet tough guy act.

Excuse me, but if you had any reading skills you would see I quoted mboyd not you. So, I never insulted you in the first place. I would seriously suggest you drop the internet tough guy act.

I know you quoted him. This is where you quoted me.

For whatever mental defect you have, you can't comprehend reality in that little pea brain of yours.

Between insulting me, and him I'd say you're the one who's a little internet b!tch.

Like I said, let me know, or drop this and don't waste my time.

I'm not the one making threats.

You sound like a little girl or something... It shows what type of person you are.

If you want to insult somebody, be a man and don't do it on the internet. If you can't be a man, then leave it alone.

I'm not saying anything more about it.

Then don't write a check your ass can't cash internet b!tch, because anytime you want to get off your computer and insult me to my face you're MORE than welcome.

Otherwise, don't insult me just like I haven't you.

Hey mods - is there a reason this guy is still here?

Archived