Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Andre Carter

flexxskins

He is definitely playing better. Now we just need another rusher to go on his opposite side.

Gaines Adams would be amazing but I think the only way we get him is if we go 4-12.

I'd say trade down and take the Notre Dame kid.

Golston was a steal in the 6th round. He was monster today as he has been all year and should be a starter for us for a while (hopefully).

11 games too late

No such thing as "too late"...considering that Carter's improved play did not determine the outcome of any of the games, I'll gladly take his arrival whenever it comes this season...because the season has pretty much been squandered for the most part. At least we can somewhat realistically start to believe we have an emerging stud on the D-line (along with Golston...that guy impresses the hell ot of me)...

Carter has played consistently better the last 4-5 weeks, and not surprisingly so. He had not played DE for 3 years due to injury and being moved to LB last year. The guy is a superior talent, and well worth keeping...Now, as for Holman, Marshall, Jansen, Rabach, Daniels, Wynn, Springs...

No such thing as "too late"...considering that Carter's improved play did not determine the outcome of any of the games, I'll gladly take his arrival whenever it comes this season...because the season has pretty much been squandered for the most part. At least we can somewhat realistically start to believe we have an emerging stud on the D-line (along with Golston...that guy impresses the hell ot of me)...
Exactly. I am especially satisfied in is emergence given the fact that there were so many threads here before the season started that were expressing concern over Carter's overall health issues.

Hey, my avatar changed. :applause:

Exactly. I am especially satisfied in is emergence given the fact that there were so many threads here before the season started that were expressing concern over Carter's overall health issues.

Hey, my avatar changed. :applause:

Yep...and if we keep being told that we're "playing for next season", then we should truly be happy that Carter is showing up now and not waiting for next season to do so...

Archived