Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

10 most gruesome broken arms and legs

Spaceman Spiff

Anyone remember a game, I don't know if it was college or pro, where a receiver was running down the sidelines and his ankle snapped? No one touched him..it just went on its own. His foot started flopping around in the sock.

I don't THINK I dreamt this..

Damn, there was another one last night too. . . 36 for the Ravens had his knee separated and his entire leg twisted back. . .

The one I was surprised not to see up there was McGahee. . .It was a national title game, and i remember just feeling like I wanted to puke after watching it. His leg bent back about 40°, and he was going to be the #1 pick in the draft. . .it was just horrific.

Damn, there was another one last night too. . . 36 for the Ravens had his knee separated and his entire leg twisted back. . .

The one I was surprised not to see up there was McGahee. . .It was a national title game, and i remember just feeling like I wanted to puke after watching it. His leg bent back about 40°, and he was going to be the #1 pick in the draft. . .it was just horrific.

McGahee didn't break anything - they got ya on a minor technicality. Gruesome none the less.

Dave Dravecky with the Padres did the same thing, Rince. Nasty stuff indeed.

Yeah, they actually had to amputate his arm. :(

Anyone remember a game, I don't know if it was college or pro, where a receiver was running down the sidelines and his ankle snapped? No one touched him..it just went on its own. His foot started flopping around in the sock.

I don't THINK I dreamt this..

I think that was former Cowboys receiver Mike Sherrard (sp?) during a practice. Yeah, that was pretty nasty.

I will always thought that Napoleon Kaughlin (sp?) for the Raiders was the worst break I have ever seen.

I've seen 1 hit worse than that one in game.......the kid was 12 years old.

The call was "I-form-big 3-7 sweep", he was turning the corner and someone dove into his knees like McGahee's injury.......soon as he went down like 3 other players jumped on top of him for the fumble.

he was at the bottom of a dog pile with his leg behind him but his knee was forward with all his and their weight on top of it....... :(

Archived