Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ATTENTION: Snyder, Gibbs, Coaching staff and all U overpriced players

rayprils

11. Please do not use the “Quote” feature to quote huge blocks of text or pictures.

If you would like to respond to the contents of a particular post, simply quote the sentence or idea that you're commenting upon, not necessarily the entire post. It wastes space on the database and unnecessarily extends and clutters threads.

Whatever. This site is the best site fir any pro NFL team. If you dont like it then why come back?

Whaaa.... Whaaa..... I want my mommy. I want my daddy. I'm hungry. I'm thirsty. Buy me this. I want that.

Do your children know what a little whiny ***** you are?

Does your wife know what a little whiny ***** you are?

Does your boss and co-workers know what a little whiny ***** you are?

Do your friends and family know what a little whiny ***** you are?

I want this. I want that. Buy me this. Buy me that.....sounds like Dan Snyder in the offseason.

The funniest part is the notion that us 60,000 clowns talking on this board about free agents somehow dictates to the Redskins what free agents they pick up. :laugh: :laugh:

Then again, given how alot of those free agents have worked out, maybe he's on to something. :paranoid:

I've just sussed it......The Danny WAS the original poster! this was 'the clans' way of getting their message out!!! ....we know he wouldnt say a bad word about JG....aha!! it all makes sense now..... :D

ps this is my first 'clan'.....I feel so humble.... :notworthy

I don't like this post at all. I absolutely cannot stand when a new QB comes in, has a few good games, and suddenly they are the second coming of Dan Marino, or Joe Montana or Troy Aikman. I mean don't these guys have to prove themselves? One good year, a few good games, does NOT make a new QB deserve the same respect we might have for a Tom Brady or a Peyton Manning. And Campbell. He has done 0 yet. Let's see how these next 6 games go. If Campbell is good and the Skins can somehow right their ship ( which seems more of an issue to me ) then Tony Romo sits to pee ( if he is really the REAL DEAL ) and Jason Campbell will have some killer games over the next 10 years...

I think I have at least 10 posts over the past 1 year where I have addressed my own concern about GW. Look it is no mystery. I liked Arrington and Trotter...and I liked Smoot and Harris. It never made sense to me about the "plug in almost any player into my schemes" horse **** Williams liked to dish out. And it is not just talent IT is chemistry and cohesion. It is going to be a brutal off season and Joe has major soul searching to do....I think he needs to take control of this team and run the offense, and micro-manage the Defense. I still want to get rid of Saunders...but give Williams one more year on a very, very short leash.

Some of you sound like a bunch of redneck idiots. You want to attack me for the quotes I made about this site but, you don't want to face the fact that this team is heading into the wrong direction. The Redskins have become a joke and you know it.

The day Vincent was released from the Bills, there were so many threads about getting him. The hype was enormous and you know. What happen next??

This site is like trading stocks. When there is a lot of buyers (hype by U), Mr. Snyder and his clan respond. I guess I won't the be the fool to give this guy my money. Suit yourself.

I will be back in the future to tell you so...(I hope I am wrong because, I want to see the Redskins succeed).

Wow....Geoff lives? These mods are gettin' soft. I remember 2 years ago someone disagreed w/ a mod on this board.

He was summarily executed - revived - drawn & quartered - glued back together - drowned - dried off - burned and had his ashes sprinkled out of a helicopter through the hole in TX stadium becoming part of "America's Team".

Rumor has it - the mods are gonna even pay someone to recover some of his ashes and take them to the new Dallas stadium once it is built. Brutal.

Watch your back.

Damn Rayrpils, ya come back for more and call us a bunch of rednecks, you're starting to sound like Micheal Richards (Cozmo) at the Apollo now.

Fans,

I apologize for this post. As you know, I have not posted for a while due to reasons. I believe this site is used for the sole purpose of marketing.

Snyder and his new clan use this site to make marketing decisions (i.e. getting hyped players). I won’t go into any specifics but I’m sure you can figure that out. He’s a manipulator and he’s successful in getting your money for a bad team that will never go anywhere. I’m sick of this debacle and it’s not going to get any better unless????? I don’t know but after watching Dallas these few weeks with TR, I’m starting to have bad feelings…

• 2 weeks later...

Well,

So much for our team. JC's QB rating is descending each week. Is he suppose to be our future QB?? We'll have to see about that...

Enjoy this debacle b/c it's not going to get any better. In the offseason, Snyder will con you even more when he goes out and gets high priced worthless players rather than building a team. Can you imagine how much money he could've saved when he bought the team by just building from the draft?? over one hundred million....

IDIOT ALERT!!!!! IDIOT ALERT!!!!

Get use to seeing the Giants and Cowpukes kick the living :censored: out of us every year for the next five years unless we make a dramatic move which will bring in the right players and talent. Free agency does not work. Just look at winning teams Snyder and open your :censored: EYES....

You must have screwed somebody in the past and it's now catching up to you. "What goes around, comes around"

THIS TEAM SUCKS ASS....HIGH PRICED WORTHLESS PLAYERS

Watch the Giants/Cowpuke game and you will see a "real" constructed team that will make us look like :censored: for years to come....

Good job Redskins organization....Great Job!!!! LOSERS....

6. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filters.

Let the filters do their job. Veiled profanity is unacceptable. We allow the use of either all asterisks/symbols or not at all. For example "****" and "*&*%$" are acceptable, while "*****, “s**t” or “sh*t" are not.

Recipe of a JINX:

First you buy the Redskins for a record amount of money (right out from underneath the former owner's son who wants desperately to keep the Redskins in his Family). Then you change the name of the stadium from that owner's name (JACK KENT COOKE STADIUM) to a high priced corporate sponsor. Upon doing that, you fire everyone in the front office, to include the salaried office wrokers, you raise ticket prices each year (highest in league), put a FED EX BANNER in every corner of the stadium, charge a ton money to park 2 miles from the stadium, fire SONNY AND SAM, create your own Redskins Radio network, hire a high priced gimmikie college coach, you fire a proven Professional coach who won his last 6 games (Marty), with the advice of your LACKEY, Vincent Ceratto, you sign high priced Free Agents each year that would make a Fantasy Football owner cringe (Jeff George, Adam Archuleta, Matt Bowen, David Patten, Chad Morton, John Hall), which in turn then makes its impossible to cultivate your own drafted talent, and FINALLY you align yourself with America's most HATED ACTOR....TOM CRUISE! And where does that get you? The NFL's most upside down franchise that is turning into the laughing stock of the league!

And what do we do as fans??? We keep signing up on that season ticket list and paying more money each year for those tickets to watch a team that has no continuity from one year to the next! Where does that money go??? Into Danny Boy's pocket so that he can produce movies and build additional obstructed view seats!

I'm so glad I moved out of the area and dropped my season tickets...at least now when I watch the games on the Ticket, I know I'm no longer paying DANNY $100 per ticket, $40 to park and $10 for a beer so that he can play Fantasy Football and further ruin the REDSKINS LEGACY!!!!!! The only problem is that I know there are 50,000 people behind me who are willing to take my place and continue to fund this DEBACLE!!!! Come on people...get some sense!!!!!

It's because of those 50,000 people (probably more than that) and the fact that I wont get my own seats till Im 50, that I won't let my dad give up his. Despite everything else that it represents and all that it means to people, the NFL is a business and businesses want money. As for corporate names on stadiums, Ill give you that. It's wrong but unfortunately the vast majority of owners have succumbed to it.

**** this piece of ****, crappy assed, cellar dwelling joke of a football team. They ****ing suck everywhere you look.**** watching these sorry assed supposed to be professional football players do just enough to make it look like they are earning their paychecks!

This organization from the top to the players is BUSH league. We can't compete with the rest of the mediocre teams in this league let alone our own division.

Redskins, you will never have any more of my Sunday afternoons, apparel money,etc. You can kiss this fan goodbye and the hell with all this piss poor, pathetic excuse of a football (lol) team.

GO TO HELL REDSKINS!!!!

Recipe of a JINX:

First you buy the Redskins for a record amount of money (right out from underneath the former owner's son who wants desperately to keep the Redskins in his Family). Then you change the name of the stadium from that owner's name (JACK KENT COOKE STADIUM) to a high priced corporate sponsor. Upon doing that, you fire everyone in the front office, to include the salaried office wrokers, you raise ticket prices each year (highest in league), put a FED EX BANNER in every corner of the stadium, charge a ton money to park 2 miles from the stadium, fire SONNY AND SAM, create your own Redskins Radio network, hire a high priced gimmikie college coach, you fire a proven Professional coach who won his last 6 games (Marty), with the advice of your LACKEY, Vincent Ceratto, you sign high priced Free Agents each year that would make a Fantasy Football owner cringe (Jeff George, Adam Archuleta, Matt Bowen, David Patten, Chad Morton, John Hall), which in turn then makes its impossible to cultivate your own drafted talent, and FINALLY you align yourself with America's most HATED ACTOR....TOM CRUISE! And where does that get you? The NFL's most upside down franchise that is turning into the laughing stock of the league!

And what do we do as fans??? We keep signing up on that season ticket list and paying more money each year for those tickets to watch a team that has no continuity from one year to the next! Where does that money go??? Into Danny Boy's pocket so that he can produce movies and build additional obstructed view seats!

I'm so glad I moved out of the area and dropped my season tickets...at least now when I watch the games on the Ticket, I know I'm no longer paying DANNY $100 per ticket, $40 to park and $10 for a beer so that he can play Fantasy Football and further ruin the REDSKINS LEGACY!!!!!! The only problem is that I know there are 50,000 people behind me who are willing to take my place and continue to fund this DEBACLE!!!! Come on people...get some sense!!!!!

I'm with you my friend....

This debacle is not going to get any better. I guess the fans will open their eyes one day. I guess when they are broke....

I'm done traveling to D.C. and watching this worthless team. I rather donate my money to a good cause then that evil Snyder. What goes around, comes around. He must have screwed people in the past and that's why this team is Jinxed...

**** this piece of ****, crappy assed, cellar dwelling joke of a football team. They ****ing suck everywhere you look.**** watching these sorry assed supposed to be professional football players do just enough to make it look like they are earning their paychecks!

This organization from the top to the players is BUSH league. We can't compete with the rest of the mediocre teams in this league let alone our own division.

Redskins, you will never have any more of my Sunday afternoons, apparel money,etc. You can kiss this fan goodbye and the hell with all this piss poor, pathetic excuse of a football (lol) team.

GO TO HELL REDSKINS!!!!

LOL.....LOL....LOL....

100% AGREED....

Archived