Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ATTENTION: Snyder, Gibbs, Coaching staff and all U overpriced players

rayprils

Let's all face reality this time and let's not give each other cyber high-fives when Gibbs goes off on the team and coaches in the press conference. It obviously didn't work if players already forgot about it just 14 days later. This team is a bunch of underacheivers that just don't give a crap. Thank you Redskins for wasting my Sunday afternoon.

God, April can't get here soon enough. :doh: At least my baseball Cardinals know how to win.

Stop Blaiming Dan Snyder for the Redskins sucking.

Did you guys not see the awful play calling...the coaches are the reason we suck...plain and simple, yeah we need to perform on the field, but we should have won some games that the playcalling, clock management, and gameplan lost. Plain and simple, stop blaiming Snyder...all he does is shell out money to give the coaches whatever they want...he doesnt choose where the money goes, the coaches do...

Stop Blaiming Dan Snyder for the Redskins sucking.

Did you guys not see the awful play calling...the coaches are the reason we suck...plain and simple, yeah we need to perform on the field, but we should have won some games that the playcalling, clock management, and gameplan lost. Plain and simple, stop blaiming Snyder...all he does is shell out money to give the coaches whatever they want...he doesnt choose where the money goes, the coaches do...

Listen buddy. It starts from Snyder. He's the first domino. When the first domino drops, you know what happens next, right?? If he would have just hired a GM when he bought the team and stepped back, then I would probably not be here complaining. He has built a loser organization and you can't argue with black and white.

Gibbs must go back to calling the plays and Ricky Petibone is MOST needed as our defense coach.

Cant really cant understand anyone liking Buddy Ryan??

I just have trouble waiting for Skins to be BackKK Again.

Patients Dan Snyder, us fans love ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hail to the Redskins!

:point2sky

Archived