Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Confessional/Vent Thread

borninblood

Ok I have a serious one that I must get off my chest. I was dating a girl for almost two years. Two weeks ago I told her I no longer wanted to be with her and told her she had to move out. I broke up with her for many reasons but mostly for someone else that lives over 3 hours away from me. I have been to visit this other girl and nothing happened well nothing overboard that is. The other girl has no idea about my ex or that she is in the process of moving out of my place. Its hard for me to tell her the situation but I figure why complicate things. Ok I just wanted to get that off my chest lol.

New and exciting is AWESOME!!!! Good job. :cheers:

Maybe Ghost is just cheap? Grrrrrrlzzzzzzzz need a balla! :laugh:

:laugh: Not if you :hump: em right :cool: . It's like Eddie said, once you hear the O....... :laugh:

This guy should be taken seriously. He's spent years studying the female language... with minimal success :( :laugh:

**** **** **** **** ******* ****er! :laugh:

I'm very satisfied with my level of success, thank you very much :)

Maybe Ghost is just cheap? Grrrrrrlzzzzzzzz need a balla! :laugh:

Aight, aight. You guys are hilarious.

Don't get me wrong, I've had long term relationships and I pretty much ended one over a year ago at about that 2 month range. I sometimes forget that one.

But this last one is just foremost in my mind and tends to overshadow the reality.

From my own perspective, if I like a girl, I like a girl for at least a little while. If I don't, we don't get past the first date. And a lot of girls I've never even asked out because I was evaluating and assessing via observation.

This one just bothers me because we seemed like a real good match in temperament, interests, outlook, etc. Maybe that's another "advice" thread. See what y'all think about it. I been talking with my boys about it and we can't figure it out. I mean, other than the fact that women are strange.

Aight, aight. You guys are hilarious.

Don't get me wrong, I've had long term relationships and I pretty much ended one over a year ago at about that 2 month range. I sometimes forget that one.

But this last one is just foremost in my mind and tends to overshadow the reality.

From my own perspective, if I like a girl, I like a girl for at least a little while. If I don't, we don't get past the first date. And a lot of girls I've never even asked out because I was evaluating and assessing via observation.

This one just bothers me because we seemed like a real good match in temperament, interests, outlook, etc. Maybe that's another "advice" thread. See what y'all think about it. I been talking with my boys about it and we can't figure it out. I mean, other than the fact that women are strange.

Sometimes it's just bad timing, man. Oh yeah, and women ARE strange, that's for damn sure :)

Vent:

I ****ing hate the mall this time of year. I dont "shop." I write a list of what i am going to buy, then i proceed directly to those stores, walk in, buy what it is that i want, walk to the next store, buy, and leave. I do not deviate from this during December.

Every other ****ing person in the mall, and its 5x the normal number, has no idea where the **** they are going, where they actually are, and dont look where they are walking. HEY *****, you are in a crowded mall without enough walking space, dont ****ing STOP in the middle of the lane because you ran into your ****ing neighbor walking in the opposite direction. YOU LIVE RIGHT NEXT TO HER! ALL OF US BEHIND YOU ARE NOW ****ED and believe it or not, some of us have other places we'd rather be than a crowded ass mall with YOU. If you HAVE to talk now GET THE **** OUT OF THE WAY! Go sit at Auntie Annies and have a pretzel before i murder you. :redpunch:

And I hold a special hatred for the women with the 110 lb strollers. GOD I HATE THEM! :laugh: Most of the women with the 110 lb strollers DONT EVEN HAVE A KID IN THEM! They just use them as an enormous luggage cart/medieval battering ram. I was walking down the mallhall last year and, of course, some ****ing lady in front of me stops to yell at her neighbor walking in the opposite direction, so I have to stop and contemplate which knife at Williams Sonoma would be best for stabbing this lady.

Of course, the lady behind me is distracted by the shiny objects in a store window and doesnt notice the 300 people that are 4 feet in front of her have ALL stopped, so she rolls the 110 lb stroller, which is now loaded with an extra 75 lbs of garbage, right up on the back of my ankle. She did this not once, but twice. The 2nd time she did it, she was lucky she actually DID have a kid in it or i would have pitched it over the railing of the top level of Tysons. I came very close to doing it anyways.

When they die, these people can be found on the 9th circle of hell along with the sorcerers and false prophets.

And dont even get my started on the parking lot. Even friendly people piss me off. YES, I SEE YOU WAVING ME IN BUT I HAVE A STOP SIGN, YOU DONT.......GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ****, I cant believe these people buy these huge SUV's and never learn how to park them. Your car goes IN BETWEEN THE TWO LINES, not diagonally across them. Please consider killing yourself. Thanks.

Ok, i feel a little better.

I cant believe these people buy these huge SUV's and never learn how to park them. Your car goes IN BETWEEN THE TWO LINES, not diagonally across them. Please consider killing yourself. Thanks.
Word. How hard is it to back up your car and park it again in the lines? The other day, there was only one spot in my work's parking lot, this douche-bag and his soccer mom SUV was all over the line. I pulled into the spot like 1inch from his car because the retard couldn't park. Then I could see his punk ass watching me real closely looking pissed like I was gonna hit his car. ****, I gave him a nice little glare. Then a nice smile watching him crawl into the drivers seat from the other side of his car. :)

btw...

Md. Stabbing Suspect Had Just Left Prison :paranoid:

your mom perhaps?

I was TDY (temporary duty for the non military folks) last weekend and missed JC's first game. I tivo'd it of course, just like every Sunday. When I Tivo a game I don't answer my phone or go online and avoid TV's so I don't see the game. Around 1500 Sunday a jackass I work with came up to me, elbowed me and said "How about them Redskins losing to Tampa." WTF *******! Now maybe I'm over reacting because the dude didn't know but gotdamnit.

Wait it gets worse

So I know the outcome, couldn't wait until I returned from TDY to see how Jason did so I hung aroud the stadium getting the scoop from my ES family. No biggie, the game is on the Tivo and I'll watch it Wed. Around about 1300 on Wed I settled down in my "man" seat kicked out the foot rest and clicked over to the list, WTF! NO FREAKING SKINS GAME! You've got to be freaking kidding me, I'm in a panic. I'm scrolling up and down and all there is to see is General Hospital, One life to live and All my Children. No game. Why, why do things like this happen to me. At least we're not killing dogs in America. :doh:

By the way, I too am partial to the trailer park variety, trashy, trampy, tight gene wearing, hussy with too much make-up. I'm kind of into the tattoo's and goth chicks too. My wife is none of the above. :doh:

Vent:

I ****ing hate the mall this time of year. I dont "shop." I write a list of what i am going to buy, then i proceed directly to those stores, walk in, buy what it is that i want, walk to the next store, buy, and leave. I do not deviate from this during December.

Every other ****ing person in the mall, and its 5x the normal number, has no idea where the **** they are going, where they actually are, and dont look where they are walking. HEY *****, you are in a crowded mall without enough walking space, dont ****ing STOP in the middle of the lane because you ran into your ****ing neighbor walking in the opposite direction. YOU LIVE RIGHT NEXT TO HER! ALL OF US BEHIND YOU ARE NOW ****ED and believe it or not, some of us have other places we'd rather be than a crowded ass mall with YOU. If you HAVE to talk now GET THE **** OUT OF THE WAY! Go sit at Auntie Annies and have a pretzel before i murder you. :redpunch:

And I hold a special hatred for the women with the 110 lb strollers. GOD I HATE THEM! :laugh: Most of the women with the 110 lb strollers DONT EVEN HAVE A KID IN THEM! They just use them as an enormous luggage cart/medieval battering ram. I was walking down the mallhall last year and, of course, some ****ing lady in front of me stops to yell at her neighbor walking in the opposite direction, so I have to stop and contemplate which knife at Williams Sonoma would be best for stabbing this lady.

Of course, the lady behind me is distracted by the shiny objects in a store window and doesnt notice the 300 people that are 4 feet in front of her have ALL stopped, so she rolls the 110 lb stroller, which is now loaded with an extra 75 lbs of garbage, right up on the back of my ankle. She did this not once, but twice. The 2nd time she did it, she was lucky she actually DID have a kid in it or i would have pitched it over the railing of the top level of Tysons. I came very close to doing it anyways.

When they die, these people can be found on the 9th circle of hell along with the sorcerers and false prophets.

And dont even get my started on the parking lot. Even friendly people piss me off. YES, I SEE YOU WAVING ME IN BUT I HAVE A STOP SIGN, YOU DONT.......GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ****, I cant believe these people buy these huge SUV's and never learn how to park them. Your car goes IN BETWEEN THE TWO LINES, not diagonally across them. Please consider killing yourself. Thanks.

Ok, i feel a little better.

:rotflmao: awesome

$500 says in 2 months you'll be kicking yourself in the ass for giving up a good thing because you got greedy and wanted something new and exciting :2cents:

Thats not true. There is more to the story then I told but I will not discuss it. Trust me it was not good hence the reason I broke up with her.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived