Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cooooooooooooley!!!

Robbnva

Which BCS conference is the weakest?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Which BCS conference is the weakest?

Dam right we wouldve have, Betts and his bum azz spin move. That s--t had me furious.

Use ****, REDSKINZ. Just watchin' your back. :cheers:

Of course the fumble itself sucked, but I think it was just one of those fluke things. Most of the time when you get a helmet right on the ball it's gonna come lose.

I have completely run out of words to describe #47. Nothing quite seems to cover it. If I ever have to see him in another uniform, I may quit watching football altogether.

Serious question. Has the first guy ever brought him down? EVER???

:point2sky HAIL CAPTAIN CHAOS!!!:point2sky

Yeah man I feel the same way. He kinda reminds me of a yound Frank Wycheck. I was crushed when we let him go. I hope that we don't make the same mistake with Mr. Cooley.

Yeah man I feel the same way. He kinda reminds me of a yound Frank Wycheck. I was crushed when we let him go. I hope that we don't make the same mistake with Mr. Cooley.

Yeah, me too. I loved Wycheck. I think Cooley's head shoulders above him though, which is saying a lot, and makes it all that more important to re-up him.

Hands: B-

Dropped to many easy ones for an A.

Caught to many tuff ones for a C.

YAC: A-

Can anyone really argue that this guy is tuff to tackle in the open field?

Blocking: D+

Not nearly as good as his skills and ability suggest he should be, both in the run and pass blocking areas.

The kid needs work here. Fix this issue and we have one of the best TE in the league.

If Snyder doesn't lock up Sean Taylor and Chris Cooley then I seriously am going to start a riot outside Redskins park.

And I hate to be a downer, but when's the last time this team did resign a young star? Meaning he started his career in Washington.

That would probably be Lavaar Arrington, however because he had a shady agent he thought he got cheated in the deal and well everything went downhill from there. Arrington was supposed to stay with the Redskins forever, but when Money is involved everything goes out the window.

Dam right we wouldve have, Betts and his bum azz spin move. That s--t had me furious.

If you watch the replay, the ball actually starting coming out before he began to spin.

Any way, back to the topic. Cooley is great. At the beginning of the season I was worried, because he was dropping passes, but he seems to have gotten his hands back the last few weeks.

I think we can call agree that captain chaos is one of the better things the redskins have got in a long time. I think with campbell at qb it is def gonna help out our offense. Cooley has always been a big playmaker for us but brunell just couldnt get the ball to him enough. But i think the future is looking bright in dc as far os offense goes. but our defense needs some serious help.

The best thing about Cooley is that the ball seems to stick to him every time. Besides the Cards game last year I dont recall Cooley dropping many catches. The play against Dallas 2 weeks ago was amazing. Throw in the fact he rocks #47 which is such a random # for a TE (i guess he was sorto an h-back) makes him unique as well.

He's probably our ONE pro-bowler.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...white players should be banned from the NFL. It bothers me that even though we now have a black QB, we are still letting a white player like Cooley on the field to take attention away from him. Ban them all.

NOW THAT is a racist comment :silly:

Archived