Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This loss doesn't feel as bad as they usually do..

kevin11

it feels bad, but I knew this season was over and I'm happy that Campbell played well. Does anybody think campbell will be the real deal? I think so.

Im only mad about our D and I hope next year, we should draft a good MLB, or a SS. And maybe a good RT, Is that the positon Jon Jasen plays??

ANy way, Usually when I lose, I am heartbroken, but I don't really care about this lost. Campbell played pretty well against a decent defensive and made some good passes against ronde barber. I can't wait until next week and watch Campbell played at home and hopefully, Our d can step up and stop the ****ing run.

it feels bad, but I knew this season was over and I'm happy that Campbell played well. Does anybody think campbell will be the real deal? I think so.

Im only mad about our D and I hope next year, we should draft a good MLB, or a SS. And maybe a good RT, Is that the positon Jon Jasen plays??

ANy way, Usually when I lose, I am heartbroken, but I don't really care about this lost. Campbell played pretty well against a decent defensive and made some good passes against ronde barber. I can't wait until next week and watch Campbell played at home and hopefully, Our d can step up and stop the ****ing run.

even if we draft a good defensive player it doesnt seem like they would put him in anyway. cough cough rocky.

It's because the season was over for us a week or two ago and the Eagles game was the nail in the coffin.

Losing to Tampa today was just taking a swipe at the dead horse.

This team is looking towards 2007 already. Even 2007 doesn't seem bright (with lack of draft picks and the salary cap issue) but its better than looking back at this lost season with all of its optimism at the start and the subsequent injuries and coaching/personnel faux paus.

And for me........it feel worse.

We saw what EVERYONE has been clamoring for........a new QB. He gave us points.

And instead of our defense relishing in the fact we have the beginnings of an offense........they were worse than I have seen them in a while.

It truly made me sick today. My stomach really hurt.

And I will say it again.........the celebrations really bother me.

MY lord.........we were being whipped out there.

For me...........it felt much worse.

Blondie

for a 3-7 team the Redskins move awfully slowly to make changes. It took 9 weeks of suffering to get Brunell off the field. Holdman and Carter are still out there chasing shadows each Sunday despite being kept off the stat sheet regularly.

it's a travesty. there is no accountability at a number of positions.

of the group, only Brunell and Archuleta have had to pay for their own poor performances by being benched and publicly shamed.

meanwhile an entire second echelon of underachievers have flown under the wire so to speak and allowed Joe Gibbs to take the hit for them.

the Bucs offense is easily the worst the Redskins had remaining on the schedule.

for the team to allow 200 rushing yards to the Bucs and put no pressure on a rookie quarterback despite Tampa starting TWO rookies on the OL is a joke.

Although I concur with your post, I must say that makes me feel like we have come to embrace a loser mentality.

for a 3-7 team the Redskins move awfully slowly to make changes. It took 9 weeks of suffering to get Brunell off the field. Holdman and Carter are still out there chasing shadows each Sunday despite being kept off the stat sheet regularly.

it's a travesty. there is no accountability at a number of positions.

of the group, only Brunell and Archuleta have had to pay for their own poor performances by being benched and publicly shamed.

meanwhile an entire second echelon of underachievers have flown under the wire so to speak and allowed Joe Gibbs to take the hit for them.

the Bucs offense is easily the worst the Redskins had remaining on the schedule.

for the team to allow 200 rushing yards to the Bucs and put no pressure on a rookie quarterback despite Tampa starting TWO rookies on the OL is a joke.

For the sake of discussion, which players would you say belong to this group?

Although I concur with your post, I must say that makes me feel like we have come to embrace a loser mentality.

Most of us were expecting below 100 pass yards....2 or 3 INT...but instead we got 197 2 TD. I didn't expect us to win and for those that did, they are on the "kool-aid"

I didn't get to see it because I live in Baltimore and we weren't covered. I'm kinda glad I didn't see it and not glad in the same token. I really wanted to see #17 play his first of many Redskin games... but as porous as the D seemed today it may have been best for me to not see it. Get well Jarvis Hayes..

I actually am OK with this loss. All I wanted to see was Campbell show his potential and show he could be the Franchise QB for years to come. He's well on his way to doing that.

The defense won't be this bad next year. The offseason was mis-handled and the Offense will be a year into Saunders playbook and system. I think there will be vast improvment next year if the coaching staff actually makes good moves this offseason by getting some young guns and stop all the big name free agent signings.

how great would it be if JC could keep doing the right things and be our QB for lets say at least................... 3yrs? i just can't deal with all these QB changes! Lets get the Offense going and hopefully G Williams can get his boys back on track... maybe not this year but can we please start building something special!!!!

...... side note when did Gregg Williams get so fat? He looked like a mess on the side line! (this is kinda of a joke but seriously am i the only one who noticed?)

...... side note when did Gregg Williams get so fat? He looked like a mess on the side line! (this is kinda of a joke but seriously am i the only one who noticed?)

I caught that also dude. I was laughing my butt off when I noticed it. He needs to dismiss his fashion consultant, or hire one. Perhaps that explains why our defense has been playing so poorly. They're spending their time eating and chillin instead of practicing and watching film.

I would agree. I have felt sick after some of our recent losses. I guess the promise of an up-and-coming QB makes one feel good. That we didn't get blown out helps as well. I still find several plays disconcerting. The missed coverage of Galloway bothered me as well as our CBs constantly playing 15 yards off the line of scrimmage when the other team needs short yardage for a first down. The Betts fumble was absolutely crushing. One play does not a game make but in this case it was devastating. The really cost us the game.

well, SPIDERNAT, let's see:

Jon Jansen, Derrick Dockery, Casey Rabach, Andre Carter, Lemar Marshall, Sean Taylor, Warrick Holdman, Carlos Rogers, Kenny Wright............all have struggled this season and on more than the odd case basis.

I agree with most of this except for ST. He isn't having a great year but he is having to do a lot out there and try to cover for some very poor backfield play. He still leads the team in tackles and I saw him in on quite a few plays today including forcing a fumble that unfortunately went out of bounds.

Archived