Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official We Want Rocky Thread...

GARY_CLARK84

Alright, with this season just one big experiment with Campbell now: How about replacing Warrick Holdman with ROCKY! The kid diserves to have his chance to start and maybe be the missing "spark" that we all know our defence needs. We all wanted to see JC get his shot to start and to be honest, it was an alright first game. Maybe if the garsh darn defense could stop someone and give JC some more time with the football, it would have been a different game! Knowonw knows who and when that spark will come back to the D but give ROCKY his due. The kid does very well in Special Teams so give him a shot!

Who's with me?

Rocky needs to be in, every time a back fights for extra effort and wins...i can bet Holdman's involved and 9 times out of 10 I'm right. Either Holdman's heart or his ability isn't up to stuff anymore and it's time to acknowledge this and move on.

I agree...put RM in for the sorry no account Holdman!!!!!!! The letting AP go to the Giants was one of the worse moves this franchise has made in personnel decisions (and God..we know there have bee many)

One Free Agent signing this year.....Donnie Edwaeds from San Diego to play the middle. Marshall is a nice athlete but can't play the middle.

God...this "D" is terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really don't understand Williams' reasoning at times.

Maybe I'm crazy, but it seems like he is the type of coach who actually listens to talk radio. And it seems like the more people clamor for something like Lavar last year or Rocky this year, the less likely he is to make that same move.

I simply can't think of any reason why Rocky can't get ten plays a game on defense.

Holdman is terrible. He would provide depth as a backup but he needs to be on the bench. Every time I saw him yesterday he was shaking his head or ****ing b/c he had been pushed off the ball. This defense desperately needs run support and he's not capable of providing it.

Meanwhile, McIntosh plugs away on special teams. He's in on or near almost every tackle on punts and kickoffs. What the hell is wrong with Gregg Williams?

Guys--

This coaching staff is just as dysfunctional as this team. There are too many people and not enough of them are doing their jobs. The players wallow in mediocrity and are somewhat unsure of who the leader is. This entire coaching staff setup was a huge mistake....

Not playing Rocky M. is another huge mistake. We have got to get this guy on the field. He's another player we gave up picks to get. Holdman is just one of the worst players I've ever seen...if we let him go, he wouldn't get picked up by another team. LB coach Dale Lindsay deserves to lose his job...these guys are out there sleepwalking...absolutely unacceptable. The problem is these coaches can't put their egos aside...and it's hurting us badly.

Archived