Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official We Want Rocky Thread...

GARY_CLARK84

Damn it....I'm tired of seeing Holdman's slow...undersized...no heart butt on the field.

The guy has not made ONE single play all year...maybe some of the coaches read these threads...the FANS want to see what ROCKY can do!!!

It is obvious we are not going to playoffs...so why in the hell is Holdman still playing?? He is sorry!!!!

Holdman was one of the reason we got off to slow start during the 2005-2006....why cant the staff see this!!!????? Mind boggling................

see my numerous posts wondering the same thing over the past 3 weeks :doh:

honestly, I think it comes down to Williams and the staff not having the patience, amid the current criticism, to wet-nose and bring along a rookie when the defense is ranked #30 overall.

even though to you and me it might appear that McIntosh's talent would win out over the course of several games, the staff knows what it is going to get out of Holdman and right now their biggest headaches are at corner, safety and defensive end where the club is not even getting Holdman-class performances.

My thoughts on Rocky are the same as my thoughts on JC before now. We might as well throw him to the wolves now. That way, you find out if he can play or not this year, as opposed to all of next season on his learning curve. It also gives us a chance to address the need in the offseason if we find out he can't play.

:applause:

My thoughts on Rocky are the same as my thoughts on JC before now. We might as well throw him to the wolves now. That way, you find out if he can play or not this year, as opposed to all of next season on his learning curve. It also gives us a chance to address the need in the offseason if we find out he can't play.
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: It couldn't have been said any better. Can the coaches PLEASE get their heads out of their butts!!:dallasuck :doh:

I don't think McCune has the instincts to play middle linebacker in the NFL. He has the ability to be a solid cover man on special teams, but Khary Campbell presents a much better overall package as a backup middle backer for the club in 2006.

Marshall is not the long-term answer at middle backer at 227 pounds. He is 10 pounds lighter than Neal Olkewicz was 20 years ago when he was playing the same position, meanwhile the linemen, tight ends and fullbacks have only gotten bigger.

Holdman is horrible I pray to god we don't re-sign him next year. We definitely need to put in Rocky but marshall hasn't been playing good all year. What kind of mlb can't help in run support? Maybe it's just me but marshall isn't a mlb, and its really starting to show.

Holdman is horrible I pray to god we don't re-sign him next year. We definitely need to put in Rocky but marshall hasn't been playing good all year. What kind of mlb can't help in run support? Maybe it's just me but marshall isn't a mlb, and its really starting to show.

:applause: Marshall should either move to OLB or move to another team, cause he couldnt shed a block if his life depended on it!He is supposed to plug the hole and shedd his blocker, is that happening.......nope!

Makes sense to me.

I would love to see him play. This is a rebuilding process right, throw him in and let him play, rebuild our defense now, they really need it.

Exactly. We aren't going anywhere this season, so might as well get the rookie some serious PT. Plus, its not like Holdman is doing anything special.

Put in Rocky!

Archived