Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

QB Thread - ***WARNING*** Man Crushes Are Abundant Here : )

TK

Fair enough.

But I dont understand why Dallas fans cant think that Dallas has found thiers in Romo sits to pee.

wtf does this have to do with dallas? get outta here Romo sits to pee is doing fine and JC did fine today , thats it for now , go away

Fair enough.

But I dont understand why Dallas fans cant think that Dallas has found thiers in Romo sits to pee.

No one said that. I knew Romo sits to pee was going to be good, and he proved it.

My twin brother (boys fan) is happy as hell with Romo sits to pee lol, and now I am with Jason!

Fair enough.

i think Romo sits to pee is a good qb

i think people are scared he might be the next jeff garcia, just a product of the system with T.O.......

but i think Romo sits to pee is a very good QB its a shame he plays for dallas

this sucks guys like aikman, and Romo sits to pee are hard to hate

u guys should start bledsoe again

For the first time (in a damn long time) we get a loss and it's not soul-crushing depressing (at least offensively). I was seriously considering not watching this game if Brunell was still starting, just because I had grown almost apathetic towards this team. That's not the case anymore. This kid should have a bright future (Assuming the FO doesn't screw him up)

2 observations. Poise and pocket presence

Jason Campbell had those in college and he showed he'll be just fine in the pocket as a pro

He did not make the killer mistake. It looked like on long balls his timing was just off with the WR's

We'll see how he progresses as teams get more film on him. But today, I'll take it

Im Pissed.

Romo sits to pee Did Better Then Campbell In His First Start. Undrafted Reject Romo sits to pee.

Our Defense Couldnt Stop Cadillac, Pittman, Alstott And Campbell Didnt Even Pass For Over 200 Yards!

Betts Sucks And Needs To Play Second Fiddle To Duckett.

But the Giants game he threw three picks and looked pretty much like crap....

Campbell threw for 200 yards 2 td's and no picks in his FIRST START. When your D is a revolving door and we have 0 rushing game it's kind of hard to win games by yourself. The difference here is had Brunell started we would be looking at 35-3.

Agreed 100% about our D and Betts. I know he's a good teammate, has given a ton to the skins, fights hard (no gibbsian intended), but when it all comes down to it....he's not that great. TJ needs to start.

We have our franshise QB. I couldn't be happier. Honestly, i'm happier now than I was after the Texans or Jags victory. We finally have....HOPE!!! Jason showed toughness, poise, mobility, and a cannon. I'm soooooo happy the new era has begun!

I don't know about you all but, I wouldn't trust a QB that I have never even heard off. Come to find out that he is a CAREER BACK UP!!! JC is my man. He looked good. A couple of dropped passes on the WRs end thought today.:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

Archived