Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

QB Thread - ***WARNING*** Man Crushes Are Abundant Here : )

TK

I give him a C. Missed too many open receivers and in the end had a very Brunellish game. Didn't do anything to loose it or win it. If Brunell had played the exact same game, everyone would be out for his head.

The coaches get a F- for being some of the biggest dumbasses on the planet. Greag Williams should be fired for the ST blitz in the 4th quarter. Carlos Rogers would be sent packing tomorrow as well. How many games does he have to get his jock pulled over his head until he gets benched. Worst team in the NFL. PERIOD.

I'll tell you what I like Eric....

I really liked the intense look on Campbell's face after that last drive. He had O-linemen coming up and giving him props. He just looked like he was embracing 'being the guy'. Thats the most intense look I've seen on his face in 2 years.

Thats what I'm looking for in a QB. Fire and determination.

You mean not smiling and laughing?

Yeah, I agree.

I'll tell you what I like Eric....

I really liked the intense look on Campbell's face after that last drive. He had O-linemen coming up and giving him props. He just looked like he was embracing 'being the guy'. Thats the most intense look I've seen on his face in 2 years.

Thats what I'm looking for in a QB. Fire and determination.

Agreed, man. Not one hint of anything but confidence in getting the job done. You could see it in that last drive. His eyes were nothing but focused and free of any worry. Great to see in a guy so young. I just hope our run-D can come around again. Cant believe how bad they were today.

I give him a C. Missed too many open receivers and in the end had a very Brunellish game. Didn't do anything to loose it or win it. If Brunell had played the exact same game, everyone would be out for his head.

Hmm imagine that different standards for a guy playing his 1st game vs a guy whos an experienced vet :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The coaches get a F- for being some of the biggest dumbasses on the planet. Greag Williams should be fired for the ST blitz in the 4th quarter. Carlos Rogers would be sent packing tomorrow as well. How many games does he have to get his jock pulled over his head until he gets benched. Worst team in the NFL. PERIOD.

differnce is how many nfl games does brunell have under his belt?

Good first start by JC. For a QB that has never taken an NFL snap I thought he played well. However, let's look for improvement next week. JC made a couple of poor throws that I really didn't expect. Generally, I thought he made some good decisions which impressed me. I was really worried about his decision making.

can you see it! Next week, JC playing with Moss healthy.

He was 19/34 197 yards 2 TDs and 0 Ints in his debut.

We lost b/c of the defense not the offense, and Campbell did everything he had to do to win this game.

This loss falls on the hands of the defense.

I'm glad we found our franchise QB! Go Jason!

Archived