Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

QB Thread - ***WARNING*** Man Crushes Are Abundant Here : )

TK

DAMN WE ALREADY HAVE CAMPBELL HATERS!!! If he becomes everything we have needed in a QB and accomplish things like division titles and playoff runs are you still gonna be hating him? Support your Redskins or get the #^%$ off of the computer. Dont be the pessimistic fan that gets smacked at the bar. Come to washington Ill wear a skins glove

Like the support you showed Brunell? Talk about pessimistic fans! You want to talk about HATE. How about the hatred that so called Skin fans have showed their QB's in the past, especially Brunell.

Now all of you in Campbell's corner are on the clock. Now YOU are getting pissed because not everyone loves him. One day people are going to HATE Campbell, and you'll be posting the same stuff I am.

Vicious cycle.

I think there were a few guys playing hard out there...

Campbell (obviously)

All 3 WR's

Cooley - another solid game

OL gets a pass because I hate our stretch running plays enough to puke...sure all 5 would 2nd that sentiment.

Sala'vea

Griffin

Washington

Springs (even though Alstott smushed him. To his credit, he banged into Alstott full steam on the very next play - got my respect)

Taylor - still hits hard, but needs to actually put his arms around and fundamentally tackle a guy on occasion.

Novak - Nice FG kid...keep it up!

Ade Jimoh - and rest of special teams = nice job.

Thought lack of run plays, pass rush, and poor LB/secondary tackling killed us today.

JC did great today IMO. Take this into consideration no Portis, so we had half a running game, no Santana Moss(Imagine if it were Moss instead of Lloyd on that first pass) and he kept us in the game.The biggest stat that I look at is his 19 completions and 196 yards which means he averaged over 10 yards a pass. With Brunnel the Skins weren't getting that. They were getting close to a 4 yard average. Of course Campbell's yards per pass average will go down but that is what impressed me most today

Like the support you showed Brunell? Talk about pessimistic fans! You want to talk about HATE. How about the hatred that so called Skin fans have showed their QB's in the past, especially Brunell.

Now all of you in Campbell's corner are on the clock. Now YOU are getting pissed because not everyone loves him. One day people are going to HATE Campbell, and you'll be posting the same stuff I am.

Vicious cycle.

Dude calm down. I like Campbell he showed what he could do today, but I like Brunell. He led our team to the playoffs last year and like Brad Johnson I'll always remember him for taking us to the playoffs.

Vicious cycle.

dumbest post ever. when anyone plays like crap, any fan can voice that. but campbell played well, not like crap

Unfortunately, this is true. BUT, instead of downplaying what campbell has done, or might grow to become, and still defending brunell, why not just have faith and if people are excited let them be excited. why S%#& on their day? it pointless

I do have a point.

It's not so much downplaying Campbell's performance, or defending Brunell. It's more of me Shtting on you because of the pure hatred fans like you have shown towards Brunell. And I am Shtting on you today, ESPECIALLY today, because we all witnessed, once again, that the QB is not to blame for a loss.

Today's dogs:

Andre Carter - were you on the field??

Carlos Rogers - Weak all around. Please play some catch on the side.

Lemar Marshall - either hurt or out of shape TOTAL NO SHOW AGAIN.

Warrick Holdman - were you on the field??

Ladell Betts - HORRIBLE FUMBLE

Al Saunders - you're going to have to start running up the gut or LEAVE.

watching our pass rush...does it strike anyone else as though one were watching a high school team? I can't count the number of times I saw either a down lineman or blitzer mount an initial rush, then hesitate to assess what was going on with the play.

and yes...our LBs are horrid

- too small: no physical presence

- can't cover worth a *amn

- not smart/speedy enough to compensate for the lack of physical presence

as a group....they are almost as bad as the secondary.

I do have a point.

It's not so much downplaying Campbell's performance, or defending Brunell. It's more of me Shtting on you because of the pure hatred fans like you have shown towards Brunell. And I am Shtting on you today, ESPECIALLY today, because we all witnessed, once again, that the QB is not to blame for a loss.

you arent shtting on anyone you idiot because Brunell still sucks. If brunell plays we are never in the game.

The opening drive would have been solid but then that would have been it. By the third quarter we'd be finished.

Campbell is obviously the qb for this team and Brunell is obviously not the qb for any team.

I'm looking forward to next year and the beginning of another new era: Tony Romo sits to pee vs. Jason Campbell. Looks like this could potentially be a new beginning to our historic rivalry, one that could last for 7-10 years.

Eli, Tony, Jason. The future of the NFC East. After Donovan's injury today, I wonder if the Eagles might need to start looking for their future sooner than later.

I Think JC played great for being his first game in the NFL. I mean I was actually excited today to watch the game, something I haven't been since week 5. And even though we lost I feel better today then I have in weeks. Even after we beat the Texans and Booneell threw a record 22 straigt dumpoffs and Wr screens for a record I wasn't as happy as I am today. Today I saw hope for the future. Yeah the timing was a little off and JC missed some open recievers but that should correct itself with time. As I watched the game I couldn't stop thinking how diffrent it would have been with CP in and Moss catching the ball. The future looks great guys.

dumbest post ever. when anyone plays like crap, any fan can voice that. but campbell played well, not like crap

Welcome.

Do you not understand that I am bashing fans like you instead of Campbell?

Are you getting a little edgy because you thought someone picked on your new boy? Did someone not get you a win today?

I do have a point.

I beg to differ, Brunell had either Moss or CP for all 9 games he played, and had both for 7. Do you really believe that if CP and Moss was in their we would have still lost. Brunell desrves the hatred, cuz fan like us got sick and tired of watching him dumpoff to Betts on 3rd and 8 . How many times did you see Campbell do that today?

I'm looking forward to next year and the beginning of another new era: Tony Romo sits to pee vs. Jason Campbell. Looks like this could potentially be a new beginning to our historic rivalry, one that could last for 7-10 years.

Eli, Tony, Jason. The future of the NFC East. After Donovan's injury today, I wonder if the Eagles might need to start looking for their future sooner than later.

I think that may be a stretch from what we have seen today. I see Romo sits to pee and a Dallas team that just beat the Colts. I see Eli and the Giants that lead the division. I see the Eagles(with McNabb) leading the NFL in offense. I see the Skins....ugh...3rd worst D in the NFL...An offense that can;t seem to find an identity( not Campbell's fault).....you want to fill in the rest of the blanks?

I do have a point.

Brunell was a major contributor to our losses and you are defeinitely defending Brunell.

I think 20-17 is better than 27-3 dont you?

Welcome.

Do you not understand that I am bashing fans like you instead of Campbell?

Are you getting a little edgy because you thought someone picked on your new boy? Did someone not get you a win today?

I understand you are bitter and bashing anyone who disagrees with the benching of Brunell.

Brunell was a major contributor to our losses and you are defeinitely defending Brunell.

I think 20-17 is better than 27-3 dont you?

Goodness! What is wrong with you people? Have you not been reading? Never said Brunell would have done better. Never said Campbell sucks. In a nutshell, I want Brunell bashers to understand that NO MATTER who the QB is, our results are the same.

Goodness! What is wrong with you people? Have you not been reading? Never said Brunell would have done better. Never said Campbell sucks. In a nutshell, I want Brunell bashers to understand that NO MATTER who the QB is, our results are the same.

Which would be exactly the reason to let Campbell learn..

I agree completely, JC did NOT look all that great today and I really don't understand why all of you are suckin his **** He made a few good passes but missed many open recievers, not to mention tripping over his own feet! Time will be the test here and I hope there is serious improvement made on both sides of the ball in the near future.

I agree completely, JC did NOT look all that great today and I really don't understand why all of you are suckin his **** He made a few good passes but missed many open recievers, not to mention tripping over his own feet! Time will be the test here and I hope there is serious improvement made on both sides of the ball in the near future.

Hmm..Tripping over his own feet? *Here's where I defend Campbell...LOOK EVERYONE!* He actually tripped over an OL's feet, which is to be expected with a rookie QB, and he happened to turn it into a positive pass play. But all in all I tend to agree with the people who are realistic about what they saw today. A good start for a rookie QB on a very bad team. It has potential, but I'm not calling for the MVP trophies just yet.

Us Brunell bashers have never denied that the defense was horrible, nor do we blame every loss on Brunell, however even if our defense was great like last year or 04, Our record would be better but, like last year we would be winning inspite of Brunell. Campbell gives us a better chance to win.

That was so great to watch. A QB who threw the ball downfield EVERY time. Compare the number of screen passes and flats passes to that of last week. A world of difference.

Also, count how many times Campbell, playing in his first career NFL start, threw a pass that was anywhere CLOSE to being intercepted. Only the one that bounced off the recievers hands, thats it. One time. Nothing else was even close.

The pass that was almost picked in the end zone, and the head scratcher where he threw the ball to the umpire, to name two.

I guess your talking about the pass where Betts was open but the Ump was in the way. Its hard to blame that on JC, some would say that was betts fault for not running the route deep enough behind the REF.

Archived