Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Am Boycotting The Skins!!!!!

Guest mwill008

Guest mwill008

I am boycotting buying skins items until Gibbs start putting foot to the a$% of those high price slackers. I am tired after every loss players saying " I got see the film", But they never say that after a win. We suck on all phases and the coaches suck too. How can you have a 12 million coaches and get one dollar worth of effort. Snyders will not get another penny of my money until he gets a better product on the field.

I somewhat agree, but the Skins are a HUGE part of my life. I will support them either way. You have to admit, bringing in Al Saunders (I thought in the offseason) was brilliant. And Joe Gibbs has given me a lifetime of good memories. As frustrated as i am right now, i will support the Skins forever.

HAIL!!!!

I somewhat agree, but the Skins are a HUGE part of my life. I will support them either way. You have to admit, bringing in Al Saunders (I thought in the offseason) was brilliant. And Joe Gibbs has given me a lifetime of good memories. As frustrated as i am right now, i will support the Skins forever.

HAIL!!!!

Supporting the skins is one thing, but supporting them financially is another. I think more people should show their frustration in a way it will be heard. Stage walk offs, stop buying tickets and merchandise. It's not a bad idea.

Guest mwill008

I understand that we are going to lose games and what not. But the Redskins are the highest grossing team in the NFL in terms of revenues. We have one of the worst products on the field. But when I buy a Brandon LLoyd, Clinton Portis, and Chris Cooley Jerseys at almost $80.00 a pop and they play like thrash. Maybe they should sell at 75% off will they lose. I am sorry they have no way to improve in the next few years.

***SCENE FROM JOE GIBBS' HOUSE TOMORROW, WHILE DRINKING HIS MORNING COFFEE AND READING THE PAPER***

Joe: Hmm lets see whats going on in the news today after that bad loss to Philly...

**reads headlines on sports page**

Joe: OH NO!!!! OH DEAR GOD NO!!!! PAT! PAT! GET DAN SNYDER ON THE PHONE!!!! "mwill008" from EXTREMESKINS.COM is BOYCOTTING the team until I make the decisions he wants me to make!

**On the phone with Dan**

Joe: Dan!!! Dan!!! DID YOU READ THE POST THIS MORNING!?!?

Dan: Oh my god Joe, I did, I cant believe that "mwill008" is actually going to BOYCOTT us!!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD THIS IS GOING TO HIT MY WALLET??????

Joe: What do we do now Dan???

Dan: We pray Joe, we pray.

**End Scene**

***SCENE FROM JOE GIBBS' HOUSE TOMORROW, WHILE DRINKING HIS MORNING COFFEE AND READING THE PAPER***

Joe: Hmm lets see whats going on in the news today after that bad loss to Philly...

Joe: OH NO!!!! OH DEAR GOD NO!!!! PAT! PAT! GET DAN SNYDER ON THE PHONE!!!! "mwill008" from EXTREMESKINS.COM is BOYCOTTING the team until I make the decisions he wants me to make!

Dan: Oh my god Joe, I did, I cant believe that "mwill008" is actually going to BOYCOTT us!!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD THIS IS GOING TO HIT MY WALLET??????

**End Scene**

Hahaha, good post AND sig

I like yours too, any word on the prices of Carlos Rogers's cusion sale? I heard it came with a 3-6 record but I cant be sure, I wanna go cheap on my home decor if you catch my drift...

Well it's pricey to watch him give cushions away, but once you're an NFL receiver, you get em free. Not a bad deal.

Guest mwill008

**End Scene**

That's cute. the point is the since Joe Gibbs first retirement the Skins have produced two season since that time. One of them is when Gibbs for the second time. Yet the Skins lead the NFL in gross revenues, so it us the fans that accept these medicore teams and play on the field. I am diehard fan I have been on Guard Duty In Bonsia trying to listen to the Redskins Game on the AFN Network. I feel the money I spend on the Skins give me every right to complain. (whiskey bravo)

Well if we could keep all the team players in place and start growing some comaraderie (sp?) then things would start clicking, for the past 6 years its just been a bunch of in and outs. We should take something from the teams that have constant success year in and year out and keep guys together for more than a season or two.

That's cute. the point is the since Joe Gibbs first retirement the Skins have produced two season since that time. One of them is when Gibbs for the second time. Yet the Skins lead the NFL in gross revenues, so it us the fans that accept these medicore teams and play on the field. I am diehard fan I have been on Guard Duty In Bonsia trying to listen to the Redskins Game on the AFN Network. I feel the money I spend on the Skins give me every right to complain. (whiskey bravo)

At least you have glory years and a job. Im a poor college student that wastes most of his money on the skins. I have seen 2 winning seasons in my lifetime and the 99 season becomes more of a blurr every passing year. Apparently I saw the superbowl in 91 when I was 3 years old, but sadly enough, I didnt exactly comprehend what was going on.

Everyone has a reason to be mad for paying the most in the NFL for a team to suck year after year. Boycotting doesnt do anything. Gibbs thanks the fans a lot but if one guy boycotted the skins he doesnt know about it. If you stop giving your money to Dan Snyder someone will take his palce. It isnt like boycotting a team hurts anybody but yourself maybe if you really love supporting the team but you are forcing yourself to boycott.

There really is nothing you can do. A walk out would never work in an NFL game like in an MLB game because someone who paid hundreds for their obscured view seats will never even give that much up. There will always be other fans stepping in and subverting any large scale attempt by groups of fans to give a message to an owner or coach.

The best you can do is sell about 90,000 "The Future is now" T-Shirts with Campbell on them in the FedEx parking lot and hope that it gets mention in the newspapers, the postgame show, PTI, ESPN, etc. or maybe a "Snyder is a crook" shirt or something.

Boycotting a team is like someone who went to McDonalds every day deciding to boycott it because they didnt like the quality of the food. I dont think that person boycotting will do anything at all to McDonalds, and it only keeps that person from going to McDonalds.

I am like most of you guys just totally disappointed beyond words. But I was a Redskins fan for 4 Super Bowl appearances, a miserable 3-13 season, and survived Spurrier's reign here, and as horrible and wrong as this season has gone I will still be a Skins fan. That's for life.

I am like most of you guys just totally disappointed beyond words. But I was a Redskins fan for 4 Super Bowl appearances, a miserable 3-13 season, and survived Spurrier's reign here, and as horrible and wrong as this season has gone I will still be a Skins fan. That's for life.

I'm with you, but, right now I am embarrassed by the performances we've put forth this season. Yesterday was an absolute disgrace. Across the board, from the coaches to the ball boys, we sucked. Across the NFL teams are moving the ball and lighting up the scoreboard yet we can't score more than 3 points? This is a total disgrace of a team right now. The QB change has to be made. The only thing worse than scoring 3 points is scoring none. I'll take my chances with Campbell.

can people just admit for once that not all people pissed off at the Skins are fairweather fans? I cannot bring myself to not watch a game, but I sympathize with anyone who can (provided they know a bit about the team and have never considered this before). Seriously, I really feel like the Lions fans of last year, we are in a similar situation to what they were in last year, and that team has shown much more to be optimistic about last year than we ahve this year.

If you want to boycott the rest of the season, go for it, but stick with it and I will respect your decision, even if the miraculous happens and we go undefeated from here on out. This team is getting pretty rediculous, and all the fans just assuming we are fairweathers are plain wrong.

I'm with you, but, right now I am embarrassed by the performances we've put forth this season. Yesterday was an absolute disgrace. Across the board, from the coaches to the ball boys, we sucked. Across the NFL teams are moving the ball and lighting up the scoreboard yet we can't score more than 3 points? This is a total disgrace of a team right now. The QB change has to be made. The only thing worse than scoring 3 points is scoring none. I'll take my chances with Campbell.

Oh i am totally with you I have never in my years as a Redskins fan been so embarrassed or disappointed. Not even close at least during that infamous 3-13 season we didnt have much talent. It was to be expected. This is the last thing i expected. Losing at home, committing stupid penalties, running a draw on 3rd and 22, missing field goals, lack of pass rush, bad o line play, and just complete lack of effort. We just beat the cowgirls last week and I thought well thats as good as a super bowl win. Not even close. This should have been our year. Now its our year to get a draft pick.

Archived