Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor= Lavar Arrington

skinsngibbs4life

No, this is just that ridiculous of a thread...

Think about it.

The only reason why Taylor gets a pass is because people like him more.

Taylor makes the same mistakes week in and week out. But why doesnt it get mentioned? Because people like him. People call this just a bad game. However, I can think of several games in which he has played this bad(indy game fpops into mind). Yet, this is "just one bad game".

Now look at Mark Brunell. People throw out his good games rather than his bad games. Why is this? Because people natrually dont like brunell.

Watch taylor more often on plays, and you will see what im talking about

Wow. He has had some key plays in coverage. A couple good hits, a game winning run....you are just looking to pick on something, someone, for the poor performance of a terrible team.

Has he been disappointing this year? Yes. No more than anyone else on this team. The entire team has been disappointing. This isnt baseball, its a team game, when everyone around you sucks, it brings you down too.

To say the guy is lavar is blasphemy and should get you a one way ticket the hell off the bandwagon. To say the guy is overrated should get you the same. Hes young, he makes mistakes, and he is having a rough year as is EVERYONE on that defense. Name me one person who has excelled. One single person.

Right. Take your negativity and spread it around, it aint Taylors fault.

:rolleyes: He has sucked all season long, face it. It's not just one game. He has made the same mistakes all year long( and some all career long).

Dont get mad at the truth. I challenge you to watch taylor closely next week, and see how many of the things I mentioned come true

Sean Taylor was pathetic today.

There is no getting around that point. He seems to be playing with no intensity or self control.

The whole team is pathetic. No answer for the blitz. No intensity. Horrible tackling. Etc, etc, etc...

I am ashamed to be a Redskins fan right now.

Sean Taylor isn't a premiere football player in the NFL. I'm beginning to think he never will be.

Sorry... this is his 3rd year. And though he's capable for making some big plays... he also seems to give up a couple every game (even against the Titans). He's vulnerable.

The great plays are nice... but great players make great plays and don't make very many mistakes. Taylor is still making rookie mistakes. And plenty of them.

skinsngibbs4life, what is it with your personal vendetta against ST, every week you attack and single him out. Yeah he had **** game today, but so did alot of othes, everyone for that matter. Why do you hate him so much?

every week? this is only the second week I have mentioned anything about ST out of 9 weeks. How does that equate to "every week"?

Sean Taylor isn't a premiere football player in the NFL. I'm beginning to think he never will be.

Sorry... this is his 3rd year. And though he's capable for making some big plays... he also seems to give up a couple every game (even against the Titans). He's vulnerable.

The great plays are nice... but great players make great plays and don't make very many mistakes. Taylor is still making rookie mistakes. And plenty of them.

I think you guys, as most people, dont get the game of football. So when you watch, and the defense is playing zone, and you see Sean Taylor late to come in on the tackle, its because he wasnt supposed to be there. Its amazing the guy can physically get to point a to point b so fast that the uneducated fan actually THINKS hes supposed to be a part of that play.

Im not saying this is you, but this happens often and is a reason why ST gets a bad rap about his cover skills. Hes not the best in coverage but when you have 3 other DBs on the field getting SMOKED, what can you do?

maybe you should pay attention to his play in the games instead of watching highlight videos.

If you actually watch him during the games, you would realize how many times he runs in for a play and overruns it and misses tackles. He goes for the kill shot everytime instead of just making a solid play

Ok, yeah, when I said "He needs to wrap up more" that was a note to all his missed tackles where he needed to wrap up instead of trying to make the big hit. Rea dbefore you try to say I dont watch him and the games. Once he learns to wrap up, he will be good again.

ST is my favorite player on the team, but he had a really bad game. And i will agree with the people who say that he has had a bad season, but to say that he is "just average" is ridiculous. Does anyone remember the two games that he practically won for us late in the year last year? one being against the Eagles, and the other being against the Bucs in the playoffs. He's good, but i remember him being faster. he doesn't seem like he's in shape or something this year. something just isn't right.

Archived