Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor= Lavar Arrington

skinsngibbs4life

And this is what happens when you don't fully fund the No Child Left Behind Act.

if your so smart, then come up to a reasonable response instead of saying something that has absolutly no meaning.

-what can you attribute to his missed tackles?

-what can you attribute to his personal fouls?

so please, i am really waiting for hear from the "professor" on this one... :rolleyes:

If I had a dollar for everytime someone on this board tried to blame our suck on one guy....

:doh:

where did I once in this thread say that Taylor was the problem of our defense? or do you just have to keep making stuff up to sounds better? :rolleyes:

The only reason for this thread is because it seems like the same things(holdman, rogers, d-line) keep taking the blame. If your going to single one person out, then you have to single everyone out. And ST hasn't even been talked about once throughout his horrible season.

I think alot of STs personal fouls are crap. Anyone see that lick Roy williams put on the guy from TB yesterday(I forget who he was)? Clearly going out of bounds, and helmet to helmet infront of the ref...no flag=good hit. ST barley brushes by a guy that is on his way out of bounds its a PF, and he is a werckless player?

Let ST knock the junk out of the opposing team if its a PF so what. maybe the'll think twice about trying for a catch.

so what if it was a penalty? If it wasn't for his 2 stupid personal fouls against minny, we could have won that game. And who knows, maybe a win at the start of the season would have started us off on the right path.

I dont care if he is going to hit someone hard, but how hard is it to have enough self control to not hit someone out of bounds?

If you read that ESPN article, it will explain everything. Sean Taylor clearly is not the problem in this equation.

So, the same ESPN that everyone on hear says is crap must be right this time?

its funny how people will hate a media base for saying bad things about your team, but anytime it says anything remotely good, it is the greatest thing ever

how the hell was that the key play? I guess Vincents block didnt have anything to do with that :rolleyes:

think back to that play though. The kick ggets blocked, taylor picks up the ball. He starts returning the ball, and instead of following his blockers, he decides to run into TWO dallas defenders, in what can only be seen as an attempt to try and run someone over. If it wasn't for that personal foul call, we would all be cursing ST for not following the convoy of blockers he had to get him into the endzones.

God damn you and your anti-Taylor bias is getting on my damn nerves. Yea, he might've scored had he kept going to the left. But guess what? He still got us in FG range. He didnt do it just so he can attempt at running someone over. That is so god damn stupid. Even for you that's pretty low. Give some damn credit where credit is due.

Taylor is having an off year but you cant call him overrated when in his first two years he was taking guys like Randy Moss, TO, Chad Johnson, Antonio Gates one-on-one and winning. He is having an off year.

Read the article by Tom Friend. Read it again if you already read it. Apparently it just doesnt stick to you. The coaches are scrweing around too much with Sean. They changed the way he plays entirely.

Sean Taylor WILL rebound and I just hope you come here and admit what a moron you really were.

Alot of people like to hold Roy Williams up as the best Safety in the league. What does Roy have that ST doesn't? Oh yeah, a decent front 7 playing in front of him! Plug ST into Dallas's defense, and he would have far better numbers than Mr. Horse collar.

Anyone else notice Champ looked average in the Thanksgiving game? Same reason. Denver's front 7 were not getting pressure on Green.

Guest sith lord
Alot of people like to hold Roy Williams up as the best Safety in the league. What does Roy have that ST doesn't? Oh yeah, a decent front 7 playing in front of him! Plug ST into Dallas's defense, and he would have far better numbers than Mr. Horse collar.

Anyone else notice Champ looked average in the Thanksgiving game? Same reason. Denver's front 7 were not getting pressure on Green.

I don't really care for Roy Williams, but you have to admit that he's making more plays than ST is this year.

I dont see Taylor ever putting up 7 interceptions in a season...

Archived