Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor= Lavar Arrington

skinsngibbs4life

Both physically gifted, both dont use it.

Sean is the most undisciplined player on this team. He is good for at least 1 personal foul a game. I am very dissapointed with this guy. It's almost like he forgot everything that he learned during his entire football career.

I counted at least 6 missed tackles, sesveral blown coverages, and 2 personal fouls.

Definatly not the play of a premier NFL player. He might be one of the most overrated players in this league.

Hmm..Wasn't he everyones hero last week?

Isn't Sean Taylor "God"?

I'm confused..

he got lucky as hell last week. If it wasn't for the facemask, he would look like an idiot(yet agian)

he had what, 5 or 6 blockers going against only 2 dallas players. Yet, instead of following the blockers(and probably get a TD), he decides to run straight into the dallas players and get tackled

Yeah, I don't agree with that at all.

Everyone has a bad game and whatnot. Everyone gets a little, preturbed, I guess you could say.

I'm so tired of everyone whining and whining. We lost. Ok. Life's not over, we have our entire lives for the Redskins to do what we know they can. I mean, I'm mad, but to go out and blame a single player on the plight of this organization is very reprehensible. Be it Sean Taylor, AA, Brunell. Enough is enough, pick up your sack and man up!

This is ridiculous, its hard for a player to look good when the whole team plays like garbage, we need to stop picking on individuals and realize there is something wrong with the team as whole, from top to bottom including the coaches.

Sean Taylor is the best player on our team, we suck balls and if we lose one more game this season is officially over.

He had a bad game today but, his play style got him to where he is and his undiscipline play style got us in field goal range last week.

Most "disciplined players" would go down after they scoop up the fumble, think about it

How much do you smoke a day? They are nothing alike. Lavar's "goodness" was ended by injury, Sean is having an off year, and need to wrap up more and play smarter, but not like hes Bad skill wise like lavar turned out to be

maybe you should pay attention to his play in the games instead of watching highlight videos.

If you actually watch him during the games, you would realize how many times he runs in for a play and overruns it and misses tackles. He goes for the kill shot everytime instead of just making a solid play

Umm..also consider Taylors age, Taylors position (much tougher than OLB), and the fact that during those 3 years Lavar was given an opportunity to play from day 1 where Taylor had to earn it his first year.

ALSO consider that we were in love with Lavar from the beginning and were able to overlook his penchant for giving up big plays based on his play in other areas.

Nevermind the fact that everything Arrington did the past 3 years has negated ANYTHING he did positively for the team.

Another case of Redskins fans being terrible. The guy has won games for us. MULTIPLE games. He has a bad week, and hes the most overrated player in the league.

This is precisely why the majority of our fans SUCK. GET REAL.

This is ridiculous, its hard for a player to look good when the whole team plays like garbage, we need to stop picking on individuals and realize there is something wrong with the team as whole, from top to bottom including the coaches.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Couldn't have said it better myself man . . . This team is just plain awful. Plain and simple.

Sean Taylor is the best player on our team, we suck balls and if we lose one more game this season is officially over.

He had a bad game today but, his play style got him to where he is and his undiscipline play style got us in field goal range last week.

Most "disciplined players" would go down after they scoop up the fumble, think about it

if you honestly think taylor is the best player on our team, then you must now see our team in very high regard.

we have several pro bowlers on this team, and you think taylor is the best?

You know, I wouldn't call him "LaVar" but he certainly isn't "God" either. Defenses are taking advantage of his over pursuit and playin him over the top.

Has he deflected a ball in pass protection this year at all?

Always around the ball, but always a step late and is arm tackling alot more than I remember him doing in the past.

I was thinking the same thing during the game. I actually posted somthing about that in the little defence thread, I wouldn't say he is overrated because the last 2 years he hasn't been but if he is still thought to be of as good as he was the last 2 years he IS overrated because he is playing nothing like he used to.

Umm..also consider Taylors age, Taylors position (much tougher than OLB), and the fact that during those 3 years Lavar was given an opportunity to play from day 1 where Taylor had to earn it his first year.

ALSO consider that we were in love with Lavar from the beginning and were able to overlook his penchant for giving up big plays based on his play in other areas.

Nevermind the fact that everything Arrington did the past 3 years has negated ANYTHING he did positively for the team.

Another case of Redskins fans being terrible. The guy has won games for us. MULTIPLE games. He has a bad week, and hes the most overrated player in the league.

This is precisely why the majority of our fans SUCK. GET REAL.

:rolleyes: He has sucked all season long, face it. It's not just one game. He has made the same mistakes all year long( and some all career long).

Dont get mad at the truth. I challenge you to watch taylor closely next week, and see how many of the things I mentioned come true

Archived