Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

QB Thread

TK

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Ok so Jason Campbell will start next week, right?

Nope, we will see a QB change next week but it will be Collins. Lip service only has been paid to the prospect of playing JC this year with this JC to start on a week prep and Collins if there is relief needed during a game. That keeps the fans happy and still would let him play Collins as number two.

Brunell has had to throw how many balls away to avoid the sack?

True in the first half but what about the second half?He had all day to get the ball out.What about Mcnabb when he got pressured he bounced around and made plays.We probably have the same type guy sitting on the bench not getting played.I'm tired of it!!Our O-line is getting hammered with over load blitzes and stunts because they know Brunell can't get it done.Put a real q.b in there that can make them pay for the blitzing then our o-line will see less blitzing and pressure.

True in the first half but what about the second half?He had all day to get the ball out.What about Mcnabb when he got pressured he bounced around and made plays.We probably have the same type guy sitting on the bench not getting played.I'm tired of it!!Our O-line is getting hammered with over load blitzes and stunts because they know Brunell can't get it done.Put a real q.b in there that can make them pay for the blitzing then our o-line will see less blitzing and pressure.

I agree that we need to get a look at JC. Lets not call him Mcnabb just yet though. The o line has sucked in almost every game this year plain and simple.

The worse part about this is next week we play the Bucs who are also terrible. Brunell will have a good game to pad his stats and Gibbs will start him again the following week.

Face it, Campbell may as well not even bother suiting up.

It makes you wonder what Brunell's drive is right now? Does he literally just want to 'Stay on the field'.

Just watching the cowgirls' tony Romo sits to pee making a nice read, deep throw to TO for touchdown. makes me sick knowing that their young QB is gaining valuable experience while ours is rotting away on the pine with the clipboard in his hands.

Romo sits to pee sat the bench for 4 years until he was ready.

Romo sits to pee was an undrafted FA.

We traded picks in the draft to get Campbell in the first round. Compare the amount of time most 1st round QBs sit on the bench to Campbell.

I dont care when he was drafted. If hes not ready hes not ready. Look at the Chargers situation. They did a pretty good job with sitting Rivers until he was ready.

The stupidity of the Redskins fan base continues to amaze me.....25% of the posters on this board still want Brunell to start? Please....would whomever is voting multiple times for Brunell to stay at the helm please step forward? It really concerns me that anyone could want him as the QB of this team, and I'm honestly hoping that the visitors of this site are smarter than.

The stupidity of the Redskins fan base continues to amaze me.....25% of the posters on this board still want Brunell to start? Please....would whomever is voting multiple times for Brunell to stay at the helm please step forward? It really concerns me that anyone could want him as the QB of this team, and I'm honestly hoping that the visitors of this site are smarter than.

I don't think you read too good.

The question in the poll is "Does Joe Gibbs start Jason Campbelll", not "Who would you start"

People are voting for Brunell because they think Joe won't make the change, that doesn't mean it's what they want!

I don't think you read too good.

The question in the poll is "Does Joe Gibbs start Jason Campbelll", not "Who would you start"

People are voting for Brunell because they think Joe won't make the change, that doesn't mean it's what they want!

Oops. :D

Well, good to know that I was underestimating the intellectual capacity of our fans! If that's the question then I guess I better change my vote. Gibbs is going to ride Brunell into his grave.

Saunders is NOT the problem. He doesn't have a QB in Brunell that can get the job done. It IS as simple as that. Brunell tries to roll out to his left if he scrambles at all right into the defense, because they know if he rolls out that is where he is going to go. The defense only has to play half of the field. Brunell doesn't have the arm to do the job. How many more 3 yard screens can you stand? He doesn't even seem to have the ability to run the football when there is an open lane. Even the commentator mentioned that Saunders has his hands tied because they don't have any confidence in their QB. That really tells the story. The defense played pretty damn well today considering they were going up against a top ranked offense. There were some defensive lapses, but after watching their offense look like the same old song and dance, what do they have to fight for? It is time to bring in the new kids on the block and see what we have. Give them the learning experience going into next season so we don't do the same pitiful thing next year. At least that way we know what to look for in the draft. Let's get real people. This season is over and we need to start looking to the future. That time is now.

Agreed. :applause:

I guess Joe Gibbs would step forward. :mad:

Tired of seeing Brunell throw 5 yard dumps and screen plays. He does not look comfortable in the pocket and doing everything for us to lose games. It would be different if the receivers were dropping the balls, I have said all along why get these speedy receivers if we do not spread the field. Start Jason and maybe we have a shot next year!!!!

Campbell will be twice as good as brunell i dont know why people dont believe in him. Come on people he would have us better than 3-6. And please redskins im begging you dont sign leftwich he is not as good as campbell. To those people blaming the offensive line get real also sometimes the quarterback has to make plays also brunell gets scared as soon as he feels pressure.

*********BREAKING NEWSS***********

The associated press reports that a redskins fan has started a Jason Campbell thread on extremeskins.com. This rare sight has fans all over the USA scrambling to their computers to catch a glimpse of this rare occurance.

I cant believe that it finally happend!!!!! Ive been waiting for that post! WOW!!!!:rolleyes:;)

Archived