Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

QB Thread

TK

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Tired of seeing Brunell throw 5 yard dumps and screen plays. He does not look comfortable in the pocket and doing everything for us to lose games. It would be different if the receivers were dropping the balls, I have said all along why get these speedy receivers if we do not spread the field. Start Jason and maybe we have a shot next year!!!!

As a Redskin fan now I would just love to see a change something and I think that something would be Campbell at the helmet, I'm pretty sure that will make my season more excited, cause even when I don't have anything against Brunell I Thing he has showed us everything he can do and that is not going to make us any better so why not try a change of QB, at least that would make me have some hope for the future and why not for the present in case that Campbell turns in to a very good QB.

Why is Brunell too chicken to throw the deep ball?.....the deep ball and power running is Redskins football.....always has been.....defenses know Brunell is too chicken to go deep....and why are they calling running play after running play when they are down by 20?....then again I guess a running play is a good call because you know Brunell will not throw a pass over 5 yards anyway ,so you may as well run the ball.

I am not bashing Joe Gibbs but what do we have to gain from Brunell staying in there. To master the screen pass to get 5 yards when we need 10. To master the dump pass and let our receivers get creamed so that way he does not get creamed. I am not just writing this because we lost, I am writing this because we stink and no defense is afraid of us now.

I am not bashing Joe Gibbs but what do we have to gain from Brunell staying in there. To master the screen pass to get 5 yards when we need 10. To master the dump pass and let our receivers get creamed so that way he does not get creamed. I am not just writing this because we lost, I am writing this because we stink and no defense is afraid of us now.

I somehow dont think any offenses are afraid of our defense.

While the problems on this team reach further then the qb, for the life of me I cannot understand why we don't even try to take a shot downfield. The one time we did we actually got a completion. Jesus why not try it again to take away the pressure the Eagles were bringing? It has to be apparent that Brunell cannot and will not stretch the field. And on one of the last drives when Brunell threw the ball 2 times for a total of -5 yards I think it was. COME ON!! Thank goodness I was emotionally spent from yesterdays Terps game. If there is one thing i'm looking forward to is when Campbell will be put in. I just hope it's sooner than later.

i'm thinking that Campbell never gets his shot now....maybe the front office knows something we don't, like Campbell was a wasted pick or something...

if washington takes a QB with their first pick i'm going to slit my wrists

Then he goes and plays for another team and has a hell of a career!!!

JC! JC! No more DUMP OFF SUPREME!!!!

BOO NNEL! REALLY SMELLS!!!!

GET THIS TEAM OUT OF THIS HELL!!!!

---------------------------------------------

We REALLY REALLY REALLY need to see what JC can do and get him some experience under his belt for next year.

And NO ONE BETTER ARGUE THAT HE'S NOT READY!

Damn, JC can even hand the ball off and throw Dumpoff Supremes all game.

We KNOW that's all we get with Boonnel so what's the DEAL GIBBS!?

Our options are lose with Brunell or MAYBE lose with JC.

And for those saying its our defense...they just got beat by the #1 Offense in the NFL...they can't shut everyone out and make every tackle on these great offensive players so they at least have somewhat of an excuse. Any team that can score more then 22 points on us wins.

So, like I said, they can only keep us in the game if we can SCORE. Football is a game of scoring. You don't score, you don't win. And that responsibilty falls on the QB right now.

*********BREAKING NEWSS***********

The associated press reports that a redskins fan has started a Jason Campbell thread on extremeskins.com. This rare sight has fans all over the USA scrambling to their computers to catch a glimpse of this rare occurance.

OK smart guy. We Brunell "bashers" have actually taken the time to explain why we think Brunell is done. Instead of this pathetic attempt at humor, how's about you give the rationale for why a 2nd year player isn't able to come into a set of meaningless games to get some starting experience? And no, "Because our infallible HOF coach says so" isn't a valid answer...unless you're Bubba.

OK smart guy. We Brunell "bashers" have actually taken the time to explain why we think Brunell is done. Instead of this pathetic attempt at humor, how's about you give the rationale for why a 2nd year player isn't able to come into a set of meaningless games to get some starting experience? And no, "Because our infallible HOF coach says so" isn't a valid answer...unless you're Bubba.

What language do i need to type in. I agree that Brunell needs to be benched. Ive said this 3 times when responding to yet another one of your repetative posts. And yes the HOF coach may just know a little more about coaching than you. Play arm chair quarterback until your blue in the face but the fact is neither one of us have any idea about JC's progress. That said I would like to see him get the nod next week. As far as the "pathetic humor" we dont need another future is now thread. WE ALL GET IT. We know.

We are watching the worst starting QB I have ever seen. RIGHT NOW is Brunell worse then...

Danny Wuerfull-Check

Shane Matthews-Check

Tony Banks-Check

Heath Shuler-Check

Gus Frerotte-Check

RYAN LEAF-Check

Seriously he is awful. He needs to retire, or at least get "Theismanned"

This is an idiotic post. I wish LT could come out of retirement and sack YOU.

Why do we start a QB that at best would be the third string QB for Jacksonville?

What do we call all these crappy plays? We call plays like we are OU in the early 80's, and we are going to stuff it down the opposing teams' throats except we can't do that because we are not OU in the early 80's. I think they might have been better.

What are we waiting for? Put Campbell in, go no huddle, do something and mix it up a little.

Why doesn't Gibbs quit now?

I dont care when he was drafted. If hes not ready hes not ready. Look at the Chargers situation. They did a pretty good job with sitting Rivers until he was ready.

You do realize the Chargers had no reason to play Rivers early since D. Brees was ripping up the league while Rivers sat?Situational awareness dictates that you understand when things are different given your own personal situation.

Sure, if we had a D. Brees or even a Brett freakin' Favre playing QB for us nobody, me included, would be calling for Campbell. Heck, if Brunell himself was doing well, Campbell would be a forgotten man around here. The fact that our season is now over and he's sucked for all but 8 of his games with us is why we're saying we need to give Campbell some playing time.

We need to find out if Campbell has got what it takes so that we know what we're working with going forward. IF we've drafted the Andre Johnson of QBs we need to know it sooner rather than later. If not, we need to get him as many snaps as we can this season so that he's ready to rock and roll next year and so that we can properly evaluate how he fits in with the players around him and what he needs to succeed/does best etc.

Oh come on you Brunell haters, your anti-Brunell agenda is soooo obvious. Even when he's having a great game like today, there you go nitpicking. :rolleyes:

He's played super smart and not turned the ball over. Besides, Coach Gibbs says he gives us the best chance to win...so that does it. The bible truth has been spoken and you haters need to just put a sock in it. You're spoiling this courageous performance for me.:mad:

You have a right to be sarcastic after all the stupid comments people have made when you've stated the obvious about M:puke:B:pooh: ...

Archived