Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joe Gibbs is right, Dallas fans are ugly

occidio

carrot top ugly :laugh:

of course I'm no Brad Pitt :(

LOL. That was funny. :laugh:

I'm just going to throw this out there and see if it sticks...........

We're all a bunch of guys who hang out on message boards way too much discussing how "ugly" other people are.

Kind of sad isn't it? :laugh:

After Joe made that comment last year about dallas fans being ugly. I went to the game and observed if this was true.

Wow he was right, i got proof.

In all seriousness guys, I've traveled ALOT, and have lived in more than a few states, I wasn't born in texas, hell, I didn't even grow up here, but NONE of you would say the women here are ugly if you've ever stepped foot in this state for more than 5 minutes.

In all my travels, I have never been in a place that has more beautiful people than Dallas. And yes, for those of you who are wondering......I'm not one of them. :D

In all seriousness guys, I've traveled ALOT, and have lived in more than a few states, I wasn't born in texas, hell, I didn't even grow up here, but NONE of you would say the women here are ugly if you've ever stepped foot in this state for more than 5 minutes.

In all my travels, I have never been in a place that has more beautiful people than Dallas. And yes, for those of you who are wondering......I'm not one of them. :D

No one said Texas women/people were ugly. Just Dallas Cowboys fans. :)

Nashville & Atlanta eat TX's lunch in terms of hot women.

But to be fair, I've never been to Austin, which from what I hear is unbelievable.

But Houston & Dallas don't hold a candle to Atlanta/Nashville.

I live in Atlanta. There's a lot of cute, attractive women, but not really hot. Hell, I think there's hotter women in Tampa...a much smaller city...than Atlanta. Florida is generally filled with hot women and Phoenix as well. But for my money, Los Angeles has by far and away the best looking women on the planet.

YAKUZA

I live in Atlanta. There's a lot of cute, attractive women, but not really hot. Hell, I think there's hotter women in Tampa...a much smaller city...than Atlanta. Florida is generally filled with hot women and Phoenix as well. But for my money, Los Angeles has by far and away the best looking women on the planet.

YAKUZA

There is an element of approachability involved. What good are the hot women if you have no chance with any of them. That's LA.

I will say, though... that Florida is $$ as well, I definitely agree.

YAKUZA

You're not looking in the right places down there in the ATL for hot women. I have seen a whole lot of them ..

Archived