Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

No matter what happens today...

Renegade7

Don't lose your faith. I'll never say the skins can lose a game, but this is a Dallas game and I have had my heart ripped out before. For all the people going to the game, please, don't just sit there and be quiet if it goes south early. Scream like we're winning all game long. Don't let them forget that this is a rivalry. Don't let them forget that this is DC. I wear the same skins hat everyday, and that'll never change until I get a new skins hat. Don't give up, don't surrender. Stand by your team till there is no team to stand by!

HAIL!!!

Off topic: I'm calling for a boycott of WPGC 95.5 as of right now. While I was working at the gas station Friday night, I heard so many endorsments for the cowboys and none, I repeat, NONE for the skins!!! How can you claim to be DC's #1 hip-hop and R&B station and constantly have people rooting against the hometown team with no one on the air for rebuttle?! I thought I was listening to a DALLAS radio station! I haven't been pissed like that in a minute, I felt sick all night and just turned off the radio because I couldn't get WKYS. Please, PLEASE shut these DALLAS FANS THE HELL UP!!! I CAN'T STAND THEM!!!

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Don't lose your faith. I'll never say the skins can lose a game, but this is a Dallas game and I have had my heart ripped out before. For all the people going to the game, please, don't just sit there and be quiet if it goes south early. Scream like we're winning all game long. Don't let them forget that this is a rivalry. Don't let them forget that this is DC. I wear the same skins hat everyday, and that'll never change until I get a new skins hat. Don't give up, don't surrender. Stand by your team till there is no team to stand by!

HAIL!!!

Off topic: I'm calling for a boycott of WPGC 95.5 as of right now. While I was working at the gas station Friday night, I heard so many endorsments for the cowboys and none, I repeat, NONE for the skins!!! How can you claim to be DC's #1 hip-hop and R&B station and constantly have people rooting against the hometown team with no one on the air for rebuttle?! I thought I was listening to a DALLAS radio station! I haven't been pissed like that in a minute, I felt sick all night and just turned off the radio because I couldn't get WKYS. Please, PLEASE shut these DALLAS FANS THE HELL UP!!! I CAN'T STAND THEM!!!

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Well last time WKYS did something about the Cowboys, it was a Remix of T.I., "What's you know about that." Look what happened. Maybe it's a good thing.

I wanna believe. But I've got my lawn bags and rakes ready. I'm seriously worried that the defense will play great. Special teams will shine. Portis will run great. MB will come out on fire in the first half; then magically disappear again in the second half when we really need him. We won't match Dallas score for score. Then when the game's out of hand MB will nickle and dime the prevent defense and get that 3 digit rating :( Then the coaching staff will once again talk about how the whole team is responsible.

Face it. The Redskins (and their fans) are living a deja vous hell :(

I have faith. But I'm also realistic. We lose after a bye week of preparation to these Turds my heart wont accept it.

No kidding... Especially the way we've been losing, like we're playing with no heart. If we go out there and lay down and die for this game with all the ramifacations and the bye week and the season on the line.... I don't even want to imagine a world where that's possible....

I WANT to say I'm not losing faith, but it's getting really hard. Doesn't mean I won't still watch every game and root my guts out, but the team that's been tking the field this year isn't the same team that ran off 5 in a row last year, this is a team that only a few of the players even seem like they care that they're losing, and it's hard to have faith in a team that doesn't even play like they care.....

Here's to ending all that and becoming the team that we were hoping for all along!!!!

:cheers: CRUSH DALLAS (and everybody else)!!!!

We can run all day if we rotate Portis and Duckett. We can really pound them into a pulp.

Yeah, the need to put Duckett in this game from the get-go and let him wear on that Dallas defense a couple quarters.

I don't want to say sit Rock, after that most excellent return for a TD he did the last Dallas game :P

Maybe Ladell needs another week off? Ack there is too many rbs here.

Archived