Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Theismann article about QB's on ESPN

nneece

Theismann has an Insider article posted on ESPN about QB controversiy. He starts with the Redskins but I can't fully read the article because I don't have an Insider account. Can someone with Insider access post at least the Redskins part of it here or in breaking news? Thanks.

This is what he says about the Skins:

Washington Redskins: Jason Campbell vs. Mark Brunell

It might be time for a change in Washington, and that change should come at the top of the food chain with Brunell. He simply has been too inconsistent this season, and that inconsistency has spread to the rest of the offense. There are times when he plays like gangbusters and there isn't anyone else the team wants running the offense, but there are times when he's stumbling around making mistakes and thwarting drives.

Obviously, we don't know what we're going to get from Campbell, but he's been groomed to take this position over since he came into the league and it might be time for this infusion of youth to start.

nope, let my subscription laspe

I think I need to let mines lapse as well.

Thiesman is right though. MB as a free agent has not direct ties the skins organization. I'm amazed he has lasted this long. I know he has a hefty contract but that never seemed to matter before. Similar to Cleveland, Buffalo and Arizona; put the young kid in.

Archived