Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Triple X

trez

Sucks donkey balls. Its so hit or miss when I can get reception on any of the three channels. Newsflash, its better to have one good station than three crappy ones. This from the same brain trust that brought in Adam Archuleta as the best paid safety Of All Time.

Sucks donkey balls. Its so hit or miss when I can get reception on any of the three channels. Newsflash, its better to have one good station than three crappy ones. This from the same brain trust that brought in Adam Archuleta as the best paid safety Of All Time.

Have you tried listening to the internet stream? It works pretty well.

Relax, we will probably have much better reception by 2007.

ESPN told Snyder that if he didnt get stronger transmitters and some better programming by the new year, they would pull the plug on the station.

Im sure there wil be some changes soon, if not we'll have a better stronger redskins radio for next season somewhere.

Have you tried listening to the internet stream? It works pretty well.

Not consistently. Many times I've gotten the streaming hooked up, but hear nothing during Redskins Lunch.

Also, the sound quality is horrendous during games.

Getting reception at the game has become a 50/50 proposition, at best.

The whole arrangement of having to to remember which station to use, based on the part of the area you're in, would be bad enough if it actually worked as it is supposed to. It doesn't. :doh:

I listened to the internet stream until the other day when I opened up page and needed a password...the registration "requires" your home address phone number, and birthday...I don't need anymore junk in my mail.

if i remember correctly there is an opt out spot for advertisments , i haven't recieved any junk mail since i joined back in august :fingersx:

also for the original poster trez , i have no problem recieving any of the stations from my truck radio up here near crowsville :cool:

Just to check the factual accuracy of your statement, do you have experience to draw from?

if i remember correctly there is an opt out spot for advertisments , i haven't recieved any junk mail since i joined back in august fingersx.gif

So they make you fill all that out and at the end you uncheck offers and newsletters? :doh: :wtf: You would think they would give you that option first then you could avoid all the typing...or at most just ask for your name only.

So they make you fill all that out and at the end you uncheck offers and newsletters? :doh: :wtf: You would think they would give you that option first then you could avoid all the typing...or at most just ask for your name only.

:secret: Like i said it was back in August and i haven't recieved any junk mail or anything since i signed up :paranoid:

I live in Alexandria near Hybla Valley and I can only receive the AM station before 6:30 PM. The other two FM stations are non-existent or so full of static it's not worth the effort! I have had trouble getting any of the stations from my stadium seat. The last home game I pulled in one of the other repeater stations in order to listen to Sonny, Sam and that play-by-play announcer wannabe (Frank was and is way better!).

Hate to break it to you, but Snyder did not bring in AA, Gibbs and Williams did. Snyder only signs the checks.

Archived