Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

if byron leftwich is benched in jacksonville

js79

i would think he would seek a trade... if the jason campbell experiement doesn't pan out this year, and with our run of trading draft picks, do we gamble on byron? he's a local guy, he's a great player..

from our history of trades, this doesn't seem that far fetched

i would think he would seek a trade... if the jason campbell experiement doesn't pan out this year, and with our run of trading draft picks, do we gamble on byron? he's a local guy, he's a great player..

. . . so then why would he be benched?

I'm confused.

you guys don't think byron leftwich isn't good enough over any of the qbs on this team? just because david garrard starts over him, doesn' tmake him less of a player, maybe david garrard is just that much better

it is not like he is being dethroned by... someone like todd collins

I don't think Leftwich will be benched but even if he is and does seek a trade I think we owe it to Jason Campbell to give him a shot. Even if he plays this year and struggles, he's got to be the QB next year. The Giants did it with Eli Manning and it seems to have worked out for them. We need a little patience, that's all.

Leftwich has a sprained ankle. He won't be benched because of performance (other than stuff relating to said ankle).

And yes, that would be extremely far-fetched.

Leftwich is overrated. His specialty seems to be winding up and throwing the ball as hard as he can. And he's a statue in the pocket. He is healthy enough to play -- he wanted to play last week and was pi$$ed when Del Rio told him they were going with Garrard.

We need to give Campbell time to develop. When he gets in the game, Gibbs needs to show him the kind of loyalty he's shown Brunell.

Why do you think he'll be benched? Doesn't seem likely.

This is a hypothetical post I believe. Byron Left-I-Wish, could be benched depending on Garrard's performance in Sundays game vs. the Titans. If he does get benched he will be angry and looking to get out. The Redskins are ALWAYS in the hunt during free agency for any player that could "make" the team better.

Dan Snyder plays Madden Franchise with real players...and I love it! :notworthy

Archived