Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

if byron leftwich is benched in jacksonville

js79

i would think he would seek a trade... if the jason campbell experiement doesn't pan out this year, and with our run of trading draft picks, do we gamble on byron? he's a local guy, he's a great player..

from our history of trades, this doesn't seem that far fetched

yup, give him 8 or less games to prove himself....... :doh:

i would think he would seek a trade... if the jason campbell experiement doesn't pan out this year, and with our run of trading draft picks, do we gamble on byron? he's a local guy, he's a great player..

from our history of trades, this doesn't seem that far fetched

It's not a far stretch of the imagination, but with Gibbs at the helm, I could see him going after Trent Green over anyone else.....think about it

Leftwich is an average QB. I don't really want him. I certainly wouldn't trade a high pick for him.

Negatives: Slowest release in the history of the NFL. Statue in the pocket.

Positives: He's super-smart and plays his guts out every week.

Uh-oh...

I wouldn't mind having Leftwich because he damn sure is better than Brunell. The thing is I'd have a hard time dealing with investing 2 or 3 draft picks in Campbell and not playing him.

I can remember the Skins going out and getting J. Trotter at MLB. When he didn't work out they put in Pierce who was here all along and then they let Pierece walk. Who can figure?

I wouldn't mind having Leftwich because he damn sure is better than Brunell. The thing is I'd have a hard time dealing with investing 2 or 3 draft picks in Campbell and not playing him.

I can remember the Skins going out and getting J. Trotter at MLB. When he didn't work out they put in Pierce who was here all along and then they let Pierece walk. Who can figure?

They did the same thing to Trent Green...don't understand it. I can see it now.

I don't know, but maybe we should stop taking QBs the Jags don't think are good any more. Didn't work out so well for us last time...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thank you for this post :applause: !!!! Besides taking Jax waste can we PLEASE give Campbell a chance before singing another QB...PLEASE!!!

Archived