Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mr Gibbs current tenure has set this franchise back 5yrs!

318 SKIN

wow your a genious......

IF there is anything this franchise is not lacking....its ****ing confidence.

And we all know it's ****ing confidence that wins championships. The team may have all the confidence in the world, but what good is is it if the coaching staff doesn't have the balls to exercise it? Today's coaching exhibition is one of the poorest in the history of the team. I challenge the board to site an example of a such a loss by another coaching staff wherein the players so dominated the opponent.

Then man up. Stop crying. Make a valid point. Until then get the extra cushion tissue. And protest until your blue in the face nobody cares. This team was hammered with injuries from the draw. The only thing that Gibbs has failed on is the clock management. Ill give you that.

All my points have been valid. All you do is tell people to stop crying. Take your own advice. And, as I said, please stop responding to my posts you're wasting my time.

Blind loyalty is the reason we're in this mess. You choose to propogate it, I choose to protest it. I root for the skins, always have, and always will. But I will not sit idly by and mute myself in the face of ineptitude. If you choose to do that, be my guest. But if you aren't going to complain about the ineptidude, don't whine when others do. Please don't ever respond to one of my posts again.
WOW!!! Now that was beeeeeeautifully said!!! I COMPLETELY understand the loyalty and passion for the Redskins, but making excuses and turning your head at this PATHETIC DISASTER we put on the field is only helping Snyder, who needs to be the FIRST to go.

what kind of message does it send to the players when gibbs won't go for it on 4th down on those two instances? It's gutless. The team is 4-8..........FOUR and EIGHT. Go for it on freakin' fourth down! Gibbs gets more and more ridiculous as the season, and his second tenure, moves along.

I actually agree. Gibbs inherited what was an insane defense in 2004. He has dismantled it over the past 3 years. The offense hasn't gotten any better. He still has no idea what he's doing as far as play-calling and time management, even after 3 years. And his personnel decisions have been horrendous. This team is worse than it was when we got here.

Oh, and he force fed us a losing QB in Mark Brunell for 3 years. The man was physically and mentally incapable of running our offense. I have NO FAITH in joe gibbs.

Worse off then when Spurrier left? You have a very short memory my friend. Every single move Spurrier made for us was a complete bust. Nada, nothing, zilch, we sucked, we weren't competitive and we had nothing to show for it. His drafts were horrendous, he gave away draft picks for old injury prone RFA's and bad players that we had no business going after. He gutted our team and then ruined it. Randy Thomas and drafting Dockery/Rock were the only moves that worked out for us.

As for the thread, I would say that Spurrier's tenure set us back 5 years, and we're only 3 years after him.

Worse off then when Spurrier left? You have a very short memory my friend. Every single move Spurrier made for us was a complete bust. Nada, nothing, zilch, we sucked, we weren't competitive and we had nothing to show for it. His drafts were horrendous, he gave away draft picks for old injury prone RFA's and bad players that we had no business going after. He gutted our team and then ruined it. Randy Thomas and drafting Dockery/Rock were the only moves that worked out for us.

As for the thread, I would say that Spurrier's tenure set us back 5 years, and we're only 3 years after him.

I wouldn't go that far. Spurrier was definitely worse. But in the 3 years since his departure, I really don't feel that we're much better than we were when he left.

I wouldn't go that far. Spurrier was definitely worse. But in the 3 years since his departure, I really don't feel that we're much better than we were when he left.

Then you either werent watching or dont know bad football that can be fixed (now) from a coach that didnt even know some of his players names. You may be a little young to remember so im sorry if I was a little hard on you earlier.

If you go back and take a hard look at what Gibbs inhereted in 04 and look at the team today - we are in much worse shape!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Yeah we are worse than we were in 2004 that is why we went to the playoffs last year.

what kind of message does it send to the players when gibbs won't go for it on 4th down on those two instances? It's gutless. The team is 4-8..........FOUR and EIGHT. Go for it on freakin' fourth down! Gibbs gets more and more ridiculous as the season, and his second tenure, moves along.

Who calls the plays? If memory serves me right it is Saunders not Gibbs!

Giving up on a CB in his second year is something idiots do.... not to mention drafting players who do not fit your system both Ware and Merriman play in the 3-4 we are a 4-3 team and we could have been a 4-3 team trying to compromise round a bone head pick with a gapping hole in the secondary....

But yes we should stop giving away draft picks for old players (Brunell - one example - kind of struggling for others)

And oh my god yes we are so much worse than we were 5 years ago ...where were you last year ...oh yes telling us all about your man crush on Demacus Ware

Giving up on a CB in his second year is something idiots do.... not to mention drafting players who do not fit your system both Ware and Merriman play in the 3-4 we are a 4-3 team and we could have been a 4-3 team trying to compromise round a bone head pick with a gapping hole in the secondary....

But yes we should stop giving away draft picks for old players (Brunell - one example - kind of struggling for others)

And oh my god yes we are so much worse than we were 5 years ago ...where were you last year ...oh yes telling us all about your man crush on Demacus Ware

don't think I specifically mention giving away picks for old players - giving away draft picks for any reason is a bad idea. I will include giving away picks for Campbell. One other thing, being forced to draft Rodgers because we traded the most difficult position in the NFL to fill, shut down corner (Champ) for Portis was also very stupid!

It's funny to read these Gibbs can't coach anymore threads. That he's over the hill and the game has passed him by.

You know why? Because the same things were being said about Dick Vermeil in his third year with the Rams and alot of Pokes fans were saying the same about Parcells last season.

Those two took some time to figure things out, Gibbs can do it too. :2cents:

Mr Gibbs tenure has set this franchise back 5yrs!

I agree in that he made a terrible mistake picking JC. It is quite apparent now that he is not the future. But then again, Gibbs believes he doesn't need a great QB in order to win.

Look at who he's won with: Theisman, Williams and Ripien. All mediocre QBs, maybe he think JC is good enough.

You have to admit, Schotinheimer(butchered that spelling), would look pretty good right now.

So I assume you would have been happier with Spurrier and friends?

Gibbs has had a ton of work to do with this team. Regardless of their record this year, this team shows up week in and week out and competes. I'd take that any day over the Spurrier, Schottenheimer, Turner eras.

By the way, when was the last time this team won a playoff game before last year? That's right, under Turner, the last coach hired by Jack Kent Cooke.

This team is light years ahead of where it was in Spurrier's last year.

A confirmed IDIOT is someone who trades away the games top shut down corner in his prime for a running back!

Archived