Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How injured does Brunell need to be to come out of the game?

NoCalMike

I am wondering because it seems he played virtually all of 2004 with a knee injury, and in 2005 he either gassed out or didn't fully recover from the hit to the knee he took in the Giants game, and then we see this season he has been hurt from some hits, hobbled off the field and then desperately tries to get taped or wrapped before the next series, so he can get back in.

If you ask me it is the desperation of a QB who knows that once he is pulled, he is never coming back......

I doubt he's affraid of never coming back if he gets pulled, he's just an NFL quarterback, he knows the coach and the team depend on him, so he wants to make sure hes taped up or whatever so he can get back out there and hopefully lead his team to victory.

Its called GUTS and HEART.

The guy plays his ass off hurt or not.

Its a lost cause. I have seen you, as I have tried to do make some on here understand. I finnished with them. People hoping Brunell gets hurt or calling Gibbs names. Hell one thread on here says that we would be better off with Moss injured this Sunday.

Its a lost cause. I have seen you, as I have tried to do make some on here understand. I finnished with them. People hoping Brunell gets hurt or calling Gibbs names. Hell one thread on here says that we would be better off with Moss injured this Sunday.

I know man, but I will stick by that no matter what. :cheers:

I always thought Redskins fans were above the eagle/poke fan mentality

guess I was wrong

I always thought Redskins fans were above the eagle/poke fan mentality

guess I was wrong

It wasnt always like this on here. Long before I joined I would come on here and just read the articles and threads. Once this site went public on Redskins.com it seems like every idiot Redskins fan was drawn here like a moth to a flame. Its really a shame.

He needs slightly more than a hang nail to stay out of a game. How do you get hurt running backward away from the defense? Pulled hamstring?

Has the sun fried your brain in Cali? Really I almost feel bad like im picking on someone a little slow. Hamstring injuries happen all the time in sports. It doesnt always take a huge hit to cause them. Its just the nature of sports which I doubt you have ever played.

To be honest I'm guessing he would have to have an injury where he can't get off the field on his own. But he might be put back in the next game unless it is a season ending injury. Hell, he is already pretty banged up. Look at all the extra protection he wears. He practically looks like the Michelin Man.

I would too if I knew that I might never get my job back if I missed a game

Why else would he give a **** to play?

He doesn't have to play to get paid. But he plays hurt anyways because of GUTS and HEART. The guy wants to win and does his best, you cannot take that away from him.

you know ...

The coach cannot replace the whole Defense

The coach cannot replace the whole O line

(and have ANY hope of the replacements working out)

The only think the coach can do that MIGHT make a change is replace the QB

It is not like there would be much difference ... at 2-5 WHOMEVER we put in cant do much worse can they ?

Why not see how Campbell does now instead of finding out next season he is a dud ? I dont want to waste next year on a worthless QB.

you know ...

The coach cannot replace the whole Defense

The coach cannot replace the whole O line

(and have ANY hope of the replacements working out)

The only think the coach can do that MIGHT make a change is replace the QB

It is not like there would be much difference ... at 2-5 WHOMEVER we put in cant do much worse can they ?

Why not see how Campbell does now instead of finding out next season he is a dud ? I dont want to waste next year on a worthless QB.

First off please stop posting like that. Secondly with your logic why not start benching other players. Cant be any worse than 2-5 right?

Actually that's not the case. He threw the Titans game with that last interception towards 5 Titans defenders, and I'm convinced he's a mole on another teams payroll.

Mark Brunell has never been, and never will be, a true Redskin.

For those 2 Brokeback games alone last year, he will always be in Skins lore to be and always a hero.

Actually that's not the case. He threw the Titans game with that last interception towards 5 Titans defenders, and I'm convinced he's a mole on another teams payroll.

Mark Brunell has never been, and never will be, a true Redskin.

Wouldnt have been an issue if our patheic D could have stopped a rookiw qb that hadnt wonm a game yet. Take the blinders off.

Archived