Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cerrato must go! (merged of all things)

celticsalmon

I've been screaming for this from the get-go. He's nothing but Snyder's brown-nosing flunkee and has nothing in the way of competency to justify his presence in the front office.

Frankly, this team REALLY messed up when they took Charley Casserly, who started as an unpaid intern, over Bobby Mitchell, who'd at that point, been with the organization for almost 30 years, for general manager. But, that's another story for another day.

Cerrato has been the one constant in this whole disatrous losing run.

His talent evaluations are terrible. He let us sign Archuleta and give up Ryan Clark...we lose out on paying someone the value. We overspend so much we can;t afford to keep the players most important like Antonio Pierce and Ryan Clark.

We really should get a quality GM that knows football and knows what players the coach needs and get them at value prices instead of overpaying for unproven FAs (Brandon Lloyd, Andre Carter, AA), so that we can't afford to resign our own proven core players (Antonio Pierce, Ryan Clark).

Look at his record-does he know talent? Does Joe Gibbs really have autonomy?

As a matter of fact coach Gibbs doesn't seem to be the one he used to be, (wise use of the draft, selecting players that will fit in immediately and not overpaying overrated ones). Why ? because I think he is under pressure from our FO, they spent like crazy and they want their money back asap (SBs). So I don't think he has the autonomy he once had under J.K Cooke. Plus he must handle the pressure to work with the best defensive and offensive coordinators.

I know the game must have passed him by a little bit after a decade of car racing, but he catched up, and he is still JOE GIBBS.

Hail

So Cerrato is the scapegoat again this week? :doh:

It has been made clear that the head coach has the final say, which explains why the majority of the players acquired under Spurrier didn't work out, and the majority of the players under Gibbs have been solid at the least. EVERY team will have busts and players that under-perform.

Do I think Vinny is great? No way. But is he really the one to blame when the TEAM is under-performing? I think not.

So Cerrato is the scapegoat again this week? :doh:

It has been made clear that the head coach has the final say' date=' which explains why the majority of the players acquired under Spurrier didn't work out, and the majority of the players under Gibbs have been solid at the least. EVERY team will have busts and players that under-perform.

Do I think Vinny is great? No way. But is he really the one to blame when the TEAM is under-performing? I think not.[/quote']

Great post. :applause: I agree 100%.

Couldnt this have gone in the Ceratto has got to go thread. I mean jesus christ people, skins fans just get rediculous sometimes I mean whenever we lose you people look at every single person in the organization and want them to be fired. I will say it again if we lose to the colts this board we have to be shut down.

Archived