Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cerrato must go! (merged of all things)

celticsalmon

I really wish that someone would find that article from the Denver media where it spins a tale about how Vinny, Danny, and Joe come to a consensus regarding free agents.

I will try to google it.

Btw: Fire Cerrato and hire a GM. Joe Gibbs should be a coach. Look at what Holmgren was able to do once they hired a GM up in Seattle. Once those duties were off his shoulders the team suddenly got well overnight.

Thanks. Some of u (first reply) take things WAY 2 seriously. As some others have a little more mental capacity, can see humor for what it is!!!:2cents:
Oh I have tons of humor read some of my other posts. But there is a cerrato has to go thread right below this one and new crap like this pops up everday and it gets old. I mean how many more threads of fire this guy and that guy warrant new threads everyday. Thats all I am saying but whatever.

So Cerrato is the scapegoat again this week? :doh:

It has been made clear that the head coach has the final say' date=' which explains why the majority of the players acquired under Spurrier didn't work out, and the majority of the players under Gibbs have been solid at the least. EVERY team will have busts and players that under-perform.

Do I think Vinny is great? No way. But is he really the one to blame when the TEAM is under-performing? I think not.[/quote']

Solid at least? We haven't even won half of our games under Gibbs. There is no steady progression of improvement evident for this team. It's hit or miss every week for the Skins, with the exception of outstanding defensive play the latter half of last season. Did we build on that? No, we are a mess.

Like I said before, Gibbs does not know how to build a team, he never has. We need a young, modern Bobby Beatherd type like the Skins had for Gibbs#1. Somebody tell Danny.

I hardly even know who that guy is or what he actually does for us, so meh, why not?

He plays racquetball with Snyder. I say, fire 'im.

By the way, racquetball is the only sport where you can hit the ball AND get hit in the back of the head with it, all at the same time!

Archived