Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you haven't given up, this thread is for you (go on record)

REDPepper

Hog Lover believes we have hope.

In that Jacksonville game, we showed that our offensive line can get it together and play as a unit. I haven't seen anything in the last two games, but I remain optimistic that we can beat Indy and go into the bye an okay 3-4.

Whoever gives up now might as well be a Cowpokes fan.

Never say die. We're not mathematically eliminated yet, and there's a few games left in the season. Might as well keep cheering!

Yup. And not booing your own team at home, taking away home field advantage. Instead of llifting them, dropping them at home. Ridiculous.

SkinsNumberOne is on record.

I think JC should start, I think our D sucks ass, I think we need a MAJOR change in our emotion level....

I also think we still have a shot at playoffs! I will be watching no matter what, as always, keeping my fingers crossed. Strap on in, it's going to be a bumpy ride!

Ceviker is officially on record.

I'm always down for my team and hope they get better...but there isn't anything wrong with criticizing, face facts they stink right now. But I sure hope somehow, some way they find it within themselves to get this thing turned around.

With that said.. I don't turn my back on my team..I don't stop wearing my skins gear, I don't stop watching games when times are tough. so signed.

Archived